Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION -- (according to exogen)

5 posters

Go down

LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) Empty LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION -- (according to exogen)

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:49 pm

LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION Posted by EXOGEN on February 12, 2014

On Iraq TV news tonight a large group of Parliament members demanded that the CBI reveal their plans for the RV and that a statement should be publicly issued immediately

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) Empty Re: LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION -- (according to exogen)

Post by catman Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 am

Wouldn't it be wonderful for us if the CBI made a statement telling us what/when they are planning the RV?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) Empty Re: LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION -- (according to exogen)

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:50 am

MORE FROM EXOGEN

Iraq TV said today at 1PM that all physical currency has to be in the bank...this will immediately cause an increase in the demand of the dinar raising its value. They are now in a race to implement their budget immediately.

The dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th by the selling of government bonds. This will cause some type of RV just by supply and demand due to nobody having dinar for the auctions. They would then have to release the rate and break out the Lower Denominations

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 am

Where did you hear that Ponee?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 am

It was posted on recaps ... from Exogen, so consider the source. Were it true, than I think we would have heard something from a legitimate source be it the news, or someone like Kap who has Arabic speaking resources. That would be huge news ... but so far, nothing but crickets chirping.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) 2805820865  LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) 2805820865  LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) 2805820865  LIVE FROM IRAQI TELEVISION  -- (according to exogen) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Yep, I 2nd that ! Consider the source......
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Yes that's why I wanted to know where it came from.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum