Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!

3 posters

Go down

Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   Empty Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm

2-12-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony I've been on phone for five hours already today, its all been good news...the only problem is, it hasn't happened yet. People are sitting at call centers right now and the rates are at the banks and they are saying that it's there and we're getting things that it's not political right now and a problem with the system. How can the system have a problem when there wasn't a problem when they cashed out 180K people already. How can that be the problem? I know it's up to US to release it.

Still hearing today. I'm hearing they're trying to remove NDA at certain rates and the NDA has been simplified. I'm not putting the rates out, but I will tell you there are 4 different rates: there is a contract rate still on the table, an international, market rate, and double digit rates. The dong has 3 rates. It's looking real good for us and hoping it will be finalized today...it could still change in the next hour.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   Empty Re: Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Oh don't worry it will ... when it does not happen and we all know it will not, things will change, and some sort of last minute glitch. undiscovered rat in the corn crib, Obama or someone else threw a monkey wrench into it and bollixed things all up. Or maybe it was your loyal followers talking too much ... sheesh... they shoulda listened to you and kept a low profile, after all word has it over 1000 three letter agencies are listening in and watching the chat room ... but we can dispense with all of that here because we know you are FOS!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   2805820865  Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   2805820865  Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   2805820865  Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!   Empty Re: Tony says he is still hearing TODAY!

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Am I the only one that wishes everyone would simply stop re-posting the idiot Tony and let him just go away?  He has zero redeeming qualities.  The only use that I personally see for him is that he give me just one more thing to gripe about.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 am

Big daddy Tim ; no way ! We need our punching bag ! But u are right one day he will go away .... To the big house !!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum