Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter

+5
Kevind53
BritishBulldog
Meme
Daox13
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter Empty Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Posted by Chip   January 23, 2014

Just so you guys know Tony’s twitter followers have gone up from 10K to 52K in one night. So I checked twitteraudit.com. They take about 10,000 followers and audit them to see if they’re fake or not…The results I received were that only 29% of his followers were real.

My point being Renfrow is using his time to make people think he has a huge following when in reality it’s mostly just a fraud, much like everything else tony has to offer. Also, I found a similarity in his ’14 daily plus’ scam and this new TNT Tony racket. On a forum about 14 daily plus, whenever their started to be unrest or upset people complaining about not getting paid out a couple users would post saying they just got paid out and how great the company was. Same with the TNT board people will start getting upset in their chat room and some random user will post a bank story or that a friend cashed out. Very likely that all of this is Renfrow and pals doing. So in closing, fake twitter followers and fake forum members. 4 days until January 27th.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter Empty Re: Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter

Post by Daox13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:51 pm

good research!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter Empty Re: Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Posted by ChipJanuary 23, 2014

HEY EVERYONE @THE_TNT_TEAM IS TONY’S TWITTER AND HE’S MAKING HIS SHEEP TWEET ‪#‎WETHEPEOPLE‬ TO MAKE IT TREND. SO IF YOU HAVE TWITTER SEND THIS IN REPLY TO ALL THE POOR PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS IDIOT….HIS COURT CASE DOCUMENTS https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2–12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Ponee wrote:Posted by ChipJanuary 23, 2014

HEY EVERYONE @THE_TNT_TEAM IS TONY’S TWITTER AND HE’S MAKING HIS SHEEP TWEET ‪#‎WETHEPEOPLE‬ TO MAKE IT TREND. SO IF YOU HAVE TWITTER SEND THIS IN REPLY TO ALL THE POOR PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS IDIOT….HIS COURT CASE DOCUMENTS https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2–12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/

okay, does anyone here have a

1.twitter account?
2.follows tony?
3.knows how to tweet all his followers?
4.will actually do it?

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Only takes 2 seconds to set up a twitter...I can set up a Dinar Daily twitter if you guys want.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:05 pm

I just checked out that twitteraudit...wouldn't put a terrible amount of faith in the results. I only have 107 followers on twitter...all family, friends, business contacts etc.  According to that I have only 67% real followers. I also checked my business account that is followed by 4 people(sad I know but its brand new) and I am one of the followers, my business partner is one, one of the guys at one of our local distributors is one and the other is a client of ours...all 100% real...twitteraudit score...75%...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Meme wrote:
Ponee wrote:Posted by ChipJanuary 23, 2014

okay, does anyone here have a

1.twitter account?
2.follows tony?
3.knows how to tweet all his followers?
4.will actually do it?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I couldn't be bothered
4. I couldn't be bothered

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865  Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865  Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865  Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm

@THE_TNT_TEAMThe feedback is they heard us today. So let's let them know that when we get to 100,000 the truth is about to go viral #wearethepeople

what a dumbass
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Looks like #wearethepeople peaked at about 3500/hr around 11 AM, which I assume was right after his call. There was a smaller peak to about 1500/hr around 8 pm ... guessing his evening chat. pretty close to zero now.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865  Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865  Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865  Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:13 am

Someone has the name HorizonS on the TNT form!!!! It's not me!!!!  coffee 
They stole my name!!!!!

Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Thoughts by CHIP about Tony's Twitter 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:06 am

I'm still trying to get this twitter thing figured out.  Yes, I know, I'm old!  What is the purpose of doing this #wearethepeople thing?  Do people actually check to see what is "trending"?  But can see that he has 169,300 followers. 

Over at TNT they are anxiously awaiting his call today to get further instructions.  Looks like it'll be another fun filled day in Dinarland.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:20 am

Twitter is the most useful, useless thing out there.. I am not old and I care not for it.. nor understand the point of it, except to talk more..

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:32 pm

I really never understood the point of Twitter either.  I'm surely not going to tweet about what I think and/or what is going on in my life.  Nor am I interested in getting minute by minute updates on your life.  With Facebook, texts, email and the phone, I think we can stay touch.

But I do follow Tony.  At least until Monday!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Oh no! that made me sad... after Monday.. we may not speak to the "real" Tony for awhile! so sad!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 am

Daox....don't be sad.  I read on BI that Tony's date w/destiny has been moved until March 25.  Sounds like we'll have two more months of BS.

But I'm disappointed.  Was really looking forward to a trial date.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 am

I think it's just a pretrial hearing anyway ... sooo ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I think it's just a pretrial hearing anyway ... sooo ....

I know, but was hoping to get a trial date set because I want Tony start paying the price for all the damage he has done to people.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by tori56 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:57 pm

WOW read the latest Tony post

Good Morning TNT.

First of all, let me thank you for achieving our goal of 200,000 on Twitter. Unfortunately, I am receiving information from a Regional Vice President of one of the main banks that have been taking advantage of you, that you are not real people (just numbers that we placed on a screen).  I was hoping that someone in their group at least had the common sense to listen to the calls and to even come here and read some of your letters.  I guess common sense is being thrown out the window in this situation and someone is daring us to strike the match to burn their place down.

Just so you know, we have several Republicans that have encouraged us to strike the match and we have resisted simply because I don't want to be involved in politics.  I just want those responsible to do the right thing and to be fair with us (WE ARE THE PEOPLE).

So let's try to get the message to them one more time before it spills over into the streets.  Later today I am going to tweet a message to you all and I need each and everyone of you to respond with.............#WEARETHEPEOPLE    That's all I need you to put in the return tweet.  If we all do this when I send it out, we will shoot to the top of what's trending in twitter and they will realize we are 200,000 strong and that we will fight for what is right. I want to do this today and again tomorrow morning before we start making phone calls and this situation not only goes public but will go world wide in a matter of seconds.  Look for a tweet in the next couple of hours and let's show them that we are not numbers on a board, we are real people who will not stand by and be abused so they can be richer. Please share this with everyone that you know and talk to today.

JUST BE FAIR IS ALL WE ASK.

Also, I would like for you all to know of the extent some of these people will go, to keep this quiet.  Our member that was responsible for our call being heard by the world bankers in Davos, Switzerland has received multiple threats against her.  Please keep her in your prayers as we continue to fight for the fairness of all.

WEARETHEPEOPLE
TNTDinar
1/26/14
Tony
tori56
tori56

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 am

I don't tweet.  Maybe this is why,  LMAO!

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:54 am

Well old Tony boy's grand plan fell a little short. They peaked at about 8K, and fell off immediately, so if his number are true, he saw about a 20% response with no real trending.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum