Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament

2 posters

Go down

KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament Empty KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Maliki: KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament

15-01-2014 12:35 AM

Baghdad (news) ... Carrying Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Kurdistan Regional Government responsibility for delaying the submission of the general budget for the year 2014 to the House of Representatives because of its failure to fulfill its commitment to the export of 400 thousand barrels of oil per day. Maliki said in an official statementafter a meeting collected with Heads of parliamentary blocs in the presence of Vice President for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt to 'lack of commitment by the Government of Iraq's Kurdistan region promise to judge the export of 400 thousand barrels per day, led to the delay in presenting the budget to parliament in spite of their numbers by the government for a long time. " Maliki said, according to the statement that 'the failure of Kurdistan with their promises to make government in front of a picture mysterious to build the state budget, they will either provide the budget with oil Iraqi Kurdistan at the time did not receive him Shea, with or without this amount, making it unable to meet to give the region's share of the budget in application of the law of the general budget. " said the statement 'that Maliki reviewed during a meeting with heads of political blocs conditions of preparing the budget for this year and the previous two years, especially in the field of dependence on oil resources by more than ninety per cent. ' statement stressed in its conclusion on the 'agreement of the political blocs should be completed this problem as soon as to pass the budget and mobilize national effort anti-terrorism '.

ikhnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament Empty Re: KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Typical politician ... "It's XXXXX's fault...  KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament 2805820865  KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament 2805820865  KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament 2805820865  KRG reason behind the delay in sending the budget to parliament 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum