Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

3 posters

Go down

Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL
08/17/2011 (Post/Email from XBarbarian from OOMF)

I have made a deal with many other dinar holders to step away from all of the rambling intel and to "take a break" from the day to day exchange of intel because we have all gotten addicted to our daily dose of how close we are, why it didn't happen and who caused it.

However, according to sources who have been completely silent over the past week, we are again in the MOMENT! There is reason to believe that we should see an RV this week for reasons that make sense.

As we go through the next few days, please do not get all wrapped up again in the hour by hour chat rooms and boards. It is coming, possibly or even probably this week.

I have to say that this past week has been the most relaxing week I have had in many months. And look, we may very well have an RV this week and it was not because we were on constant watch.

When you get that text, before you jump on the BULL, stop and THANK GOD for this blessing. He didn't bring the RV but he led you into it.

GOD BLESS THE USA
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by 15Dinar Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Always enjoy reading your posts Freeway.....Go RV!!

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by miami dolphins 47 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 pm

dinardiva wrote:Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL
08/17/2011 (Post/Email from XBarbarian from OOMF)

I have made a deal with many other dinar holders to step away from all of the rambling intel and to "take a break" from the day to day exchange of intel because we have all gotten addicted to our daily dose of how close we are, why it didn't happen and who caused it.

However, according to sources who have been completely silent over the past week, we are again in the MOMENT! There is reason to believe that we should see an RV this week for reasons that make sense.

As we go through the next few days, please do not get all wrapped up again in the hour by hour chat rooms and boards. It is coming, possibly or even probably this week.

I have to say that this past week has been the most relaxing week I have had in many months. And look, we may very well have an RV this week and it was not because we were on constant watch.

When you get that text, before you jump on the BULL, stop and THANK GOD for this blessing. He didn't bring the RV but he led you into it.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Someone posted a comment a couple weeks ago about -- Fox News having a 4 -5 minute slot about the dinar - does anyone know the date / timethis will occur - Thanks

miami dolphins 47

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum