Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki!

Go down

Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! Empty Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki!

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 pm

List of candidates nominated by the call will end dreams Maliki third term

There are clearly among the party's inability to back Al-Maliki for the interface

Sources in the ruling Dawa party of Hammurabi a list of leaders in the party and other independent near him or allied with it in order to offer on the table for future Prime Minister.

The sources said that there was clearly full of the party that nominated Al-Maliki to his third major tensions with Sunni and Kurdish component and Shiite lists his competition and so it was necessary for the party to create a list of candidates for Prime Minister in order not to lose the post of another political entity.

The sources said that the names on the list are:

Tariq Star: former Director Al-Maliki

Ali al-adeeb: current Education Minister

Haidar Al-Abadi: a leader in Dawa

Khudair Al-khuzai: Vice President

Hassan Al-Sunaid, Chairman of the Committee on security and defense and party poet already

Behind Hardin 's: the former Basra Governor and current Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council

Ibrahim Al-Jaafari: a former Secretary General of Dawa party and Chairman of the current reform movement

Najaf Governor Adnan Al-zorfi: and the US-backed

The sources said that there is great fear among Maliki and the party of the transition of power to another political entity and detect files of the current Government (financial and criminal and security) and submitted to the judiciary, especially that there are files made by year for the International Criminal Court in the case of Hawija and other files, and many human rights abuses and financial corruption files affect senior leadership of the party.

The sources said that Al-Maliki will only collect votes through coming off in the list and you will get parliamentary immunity if he wins, the party would have the opportunity under the slogan "first" to stay in power and the protection of Al-Maliki and leaders of the party.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fhammurabi-news.com%2Fviewcontent%2F%3Fc_id%3D11222

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! 2805820865  Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! 2805820865  Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! 2805820865  Party source reveals the names of candidates for Prime Minister instead of Al-Maliki! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum