Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3

4 posters

Go down

SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 Empty SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:47 am

1-5-2014    Poppy3 MALIKI IS BACK IN A KILLING MODE TO THROW ALL THE REAL ATTENTION OFF OF HIMSELF. HERE WE NOW HAVE THE PEOPLE BEING EFFECTED IN A VERY NEGATIVE WAY, WE HAVE MASS KILLINGS BACK IN THE NEWS. AND THEY CAN'T SEE THE FACTS THAT EVERY TIME MALIKI IS IN A CORNER THAT THE SAME THINGS START HAPPENING. EVEN WITH ALL THIS THE FACT STILL REMAINS TO SOLVE THEIR CURRENCY PROBLEMS GENERATE CASH FLOW AND IMPLEMENT THE HCL, TARIFF, JOINING THE WTO, HAVING A WORLD TRADABLE CURRENCY AND GAINING FAVOR WITH THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ THEY HAVE TO RV THEIR CURRENCY. 

ONE MORE POINT OF INTEREST WITH ALQUEDA TAKING FALUSIA THE US AND UNITED NATIONS ARE WATCHING AND AS OF THIS MORNING [SATURDAY] I AM HEARING THAT THERE IS A VERY SERIOUS DISCUSSION TAKING PLACE ABOUT RE-INSTATING THE CHAPTER 7 SANCTIONS. ...THE UN SAID BACK IN JUNE THEY (IRAQ) HAD A DEADLINE OF JAN 1 TO FULFILL THESE THINGS AND THEY HAVE ALLOWED MALIKI TO MAKE THEM FAIL IN THESE EFFORTS. SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES. TIME WILL TELL SO PRAY IT IS THE VERY GOOD.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 Empty Re: SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 am

The only mass killings I see are of suicide bombers attacking their Muslim brothers and sisters at religious gatherings in Karbala. The rest is patently false. As usual, Poppy is just spouting a lot of horse poopy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865  SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865  SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865  SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 Empty Re: SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3

Post by nwrichard Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Hmmmmmm. either very good or very bad.  You will meet a tall dark stranger. Hmmmmmm.

As much as I tend to jump on some of the gurus from their past record, I too thought it odd the US didn't jump all over Falugia (sp). At least he speaks of it.
I spoke to a fellow dinarian and friend of mine and he put it into perspective.  Compare the entire country of Iraq with just two cities here, New York and Detroit.  We have more killings than they do so his conclusion is this will not affect the RV.  I tend to agree. Just more smoke and mirrors.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 pm

I beg to differ , security is unravelling and for such a small country it's a huge problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:01 pm

The security situation has never been raveled ... just sayin ... The facts are, we do not know how serious the situation really is there. The terrorists say they have control of one city, but do they really? The facts we can verify are that they have mounted offensives in two cities as they have done this time of year in the past and no doubt will in the future. They have caused significant damage and inflicted a significant death toll, mostly upon unarmed civilians.

The government has responded, and in time, will no doubt retake control of the areas now controlled by the terrorists. Yes the butcher's bill will no doubt be costly, make no mistake about that, but I will be very surprised if the cities are not retaken in fairly short order.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865  SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865  SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865  SOMETHING VERY GOOD OR VERY BAD FOR US IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES says Poppy3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 pm

I agree Kevin. Seeing some unrest like this is not a new thing or a surprise. If they are going to wait for things to settle down before they RV...well boys and girls we won't ever see it then. This area of the world has always been in turmoil and probably always will be...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum