Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

I TOLD YOU SO !!! A message from TD

+4
Kevind53
ou812
BritishBulldog
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD Empty I TOLD YOU SO !!! A message from TD

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 am

A message from TD emailed to Dinar Daily

Well folks there it is in Black & White Text "Delete the zeros project needs to be catalyst for success". And what does this article disclose ? Everything I've been spot on for months , namely :

1) Their intent to do a gradual introduction of the rate at "modest gains" (Remember me using that word "modest" many times ??) , from where it sits now 1166 to 1150, 1100 then to 1000 and as it stabilizes then :

2) The LOP comes , making it 1-1 and then adjustment of rates based on market driven forces.

3) And which COUNTRY did they state in the article to use as a model ??
Yes, TURKEY . As I've been reporting now for months they will model their currency reform project parallel to what Turkey did a few years ago.

4) So we will see a 20-35% ROI when it's all said & done.

And guess what ? I'm the ONLY Intel provider who's collectively called all these points which are to be rolled out in such order before your eyes.

Sorry to be snotty, but TD has taken a LOT of CRAP from many in Dinarland and it's about time my intel becomes worthy of my efforts to pass along sound information.

I know the pumpers will STILL say that all this is a trick and a rouse from Iraq and surely you'll still be a rich millionaire and you know what, SURE , just keep buying into that. Better yet, go buy some more reserves.

This article lays out clearly their intentions and it is how it will be played out. Believe it or not !

Better success in other investments in 2014 and beyond !

Regards,

TD

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE ---> https://www.dinardaily.net/t30346-delete-the-zeros-project-needs-to-be-catalysts-for-success

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD Empty Re: I TOLD YOU SO !!! A message from TD

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 am

Ponee does he mean 20-35% profit?  People use ROI with different meanings sometimes...if it was that kind of profit I for one would be more than happy with that!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD Empty Re: I TOLD YOU SO !!! A message from TD

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 am

Yes, I believe that is what he is saying but what he is trying to get people to also see  is that it will not be over night, a mere push of the button and we have a rate change and all make money. Nope, he is saying it could still take years to raise to a profit even, just as it has been doing over the previous years --- gradual increase changes every couple of years. 

They are saying that when it reaches 1000 then they LOP making it a 1:1

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:55 am

I would definitely not be happy with 35% after sitting on this
for 8 years.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:01 am

Well not exactly no profit, worse case we will still see 30-40% profit. The last article certainly appears to be pointing that way, but the interpretation of their articles is always somewhat ambiguous. Add to that the frequent bickering among the various factions. Is TD right? Unfortunately, he may well be. Perhaps it will still go to the $3.50 range, there were articles indicating that a few years back, perhaps not. Time will tell. Anyone want to bet that we will see an article contradicting this one before the day is out?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865  I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865  I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865  I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 am

Kevin, I adjusted my post... you are correct my mind was going in a different direction.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:27 am

If I understand this correctly.  So they delete the 3 zeroes making it 1:1 and the rate raises to 3.5 in say a few months. Our investment then becomes 1 million IQD = 1000 US dollars x 3.5 = 3,500 for every million IQD

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:32 pm

do you mean that after 5 years of watching and praying the Dinar will revalue
I might get a whole $3,500 of which I will have to pay 5% state and 35% capital gain
leaving me with $2,100 Boy do I feel like a fool

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Yes, I was just going to add that Penny and that is TD's ROI is NOT NET,  because of spreads/bank fees and capital gains and some even will pay state taxes too.
Well you know just buying currency, sitting on your ass and wishing for instant wealth is a far fetched idea. Usually life is not that simple .

:stuk:

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Im one of those who doesn't know whats going on or what anything means. Can anybody put this in simple Barney (purple dinosaur) terms?
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 pm

It means this.. If td is right, we will get a profit... Not a big one though.. So  it would be like buying a $2 scratcher and winning $5... 

However.. It's not over yet and even though I don't have intel... I read ALOT of articles and one thing I have learned is one day you may get a big future return and then you sneeze and look at the screen again and see something different..

I'm happy with a return period.. Even if it's $2k more then what I paid..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 pm

The taxes would not be that high, unless of course you are already paying taxes at that rate. There may also be some ways to defer any taxes due by rolling it into an IRA or SEP account. Talk to a tax adviser or financial adviser about your options.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865  I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865  I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865  I TOLD YOU SO !!!  A message from TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:35 am

Any profit would work for me.  25-30% wasn't what I was hoping for, but it's better than the alternative.  I've always worried about not being able to exchange the currency we hold...especially in the event of a lop. 

But this has been an experience, both good and bad.  Lots of laughs and I learned a lot.  Just to be able to see how Tony & Okie can manipulate people woke me up.  Lesson learned.  I've always been too trusting and, thanks to them I know better now.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum