Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

UPDATE From Poppy3

2 posters

Go down

UPDATE  From Poppy3 Empty UPDATE From Poppy3

Post by TLF Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Just a reminder who BIS is in the big skeem of things..TLF

BIS To Accept Additional Deposits From Iraq
Posted on 26 December 2013. Tags: Bank of International Settlements, Central Bank of Iraq
UPDATE  From Poppy3 Central-Bank-of-Iraq-logo
The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Sunday that it has received a memo from the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Basel Switzerland announcing that it will accept more deposits from Iraq.
“This procedure will contribute in increasing Iraq’s money revenues after keeping it in a very secure location,” the Central Bank explained.
The BIS is an international organization for central banks aiming to strengthen monetary and financial cooperation worldwide.                                                                           12-31-2013   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   WOW...I GOT PERMISSION TO SHARE SOME INFORMATION WITH YOU...---I heard some SOURCE INFORMATION that said the BIS said last week that they'll use the IQD in their 2014 budget and they are CALLING the IQD an asset. Historically, at an 1166 rate the IQD is not an asset, but a liability. They commented that the BIS wouldn't have made this comment if the RV were not imminent. I have not seen the BIS article statements or comments but I trust the people who have informed me.  [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

12-31-2013   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   The IQD is currently on a rate of 1166 THAT WOULD NEVER BE ACCEPTED.  When the program rate is removed, the value will be zero. Thus, a new rate must be inserted to make it a legitimate accepted currency. They used this as an argument against those who claim that the rate will be allowed to float up from 1166.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned

12-31-2013   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   The new rate that will be inserted must be one that satisfies article 8 compliance, most notabley the consistency with neighbors like Kuwait. As such, a rate in the range of $3.00 PLUS is expected...I AM LOOKING FOR FURTHER CONFIRMATION...THIS INFORMATION MAKES ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE SENSE TO ME AND FALLS RIGHT IN LINE WITH...OTHER NEWS BEING PRINTED TODAY.  [post 3 of 3]

R
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

UPDATE  From Poppy3 Empty Re: UPDATE From Poppy3

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

A dinar at .1166 is still an asset, not a liability. Further the BIS does not use a countries currency for it's budget. The Bank of International Settlements serves central banks in their pursuit of monetary and financial stability, to foster international cooperation in those areas and to act as a bank for central banks.
In broad outline, the BIS pursues its mission by:

• promoting discussion and facilitating collaboration among central banks;
  • supporting dialogue with other authorities that are responsible for promoting financial stability;
  • conducting research on policy issues confronting central banks and financial supervisory authorities;
  • acting as a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions; and
  • serving as an agent or trustee in connection with international financial operations.

The value of the IQD will remain at 1166/USD until such time as the CBI decides to adjust it. IT WILL NOT BE ZERO! Last but not least Article 8 compliance does not require the IQD be at the comparable with it's neighbors. Were that the case many countries would not be in compliance.

UPDATE  From Poppy3 Stupid12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum