Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do

3 posters

Go down

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do Empty Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do Why-your-grandparents-didnt-have-food-allergies

Did your grandparents have food allergies? Mine sure didn’t. A stark comparison to the growing epidemic of food allergies, worsening with every generation.

So why did your grandparents not have food allergies? It’s really quite simple…

1) They ate seasonal real food.
Food came from farms and small markets in the early 1900′s, and because food preservatives were not widely used yet, food was fresh. Because of the lack of processed food, their diets were nutrient dense allowing them to get the nutrition they needed from their food.
For babies, breast milk was valued and it was always in season.

2) They didn’t diet, and play restrictive games with their body and metabolism. They ate food when food was available.
Our grandparents did not fall victim to fad diets, food marketing, calorie counting, and other detrimental dieting habits that are popular today (in part because the marketing infrastructure didn’t exist yet). Because of this they had a healthy metabolism, and ate according to their body’s needs and cravings.

3) They cooked food at home, using traditional preparation methods from scratch.
Buying processed food was not an option, and eating out was a rare luxury. Lucky for our grandparents these habits actually increased their health.
4) They didn’t eat GMO’s, food additives, stabilizers and thickeners.
Food was not yet treated with additives, antibiotics and hormones to help preserve shelf life and pad the pockets of food producers in the early 1900′s at the expense of the consumer’s health.

5) They ate the whole animal that included mineral rich bone broths and organ meats.
Animal bones were saved or bought to make broths and soups, and organ meats always had a special place at the dinner table. These foods were valued for their medicinal properties, and never went to waste.

6) They didn’t go to the doctor when they felt sick or take prescription medications. Doctor visits were saved for accidental injuries and life threatening illness.
When they got a fever, they waited it out. When they felt sick, they ate soups, broths and got lots of rest. They did not have their doctor or nurse on speed dial, and trusted the body’s natural healing process a whole lot more than we do today. Their food was medicine, whether they realized it or not.

7) They spent lots of time outside.
Our grandparents didn’t have the choice to stay inside and play on their phones, computers and gaming systems. They played on the original play-station: bikes, swing-sets and good ol’ mother nature!

And what do these things have to do with food allergies?
Our nutrition affects EVERY cell in our body. The health of our cells is dependent on diet and lifestyle. Cells create tissues, tissues create organs, and we are made up of a system of organs. If your nutrition is inadequate, the integrity of each cell, tissue and organ in your body will suffer, thus you may be MORE sensitive to certain foods.

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do Grandparents-bw

What do you think? Please share in the comments!

http://butternutrition.com/why-your-grandparents-didnt-have-food-allergies/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do Empty Re: Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Well yes and no ... neither Debbi nor I have food allergies ... soo ....

On a related note, I was just reading an article that stated recent tests show that with peanuts and tree nuts at least, eating them during pregnancy may reduce the chances of your children developing allergies to them. The NIH did a retrospective study of 10,000 children and found that the children of parents who ate nuts had significantly fewer nut allergies. So now they are recommending that if you like nuts and are not allergic, go ahead and eat them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865  Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865  Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865  Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do Empty Re: Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:05 pm

I think WE ARE THE GRAND PARENTS WITHOUT THE ALLERGIES that they are talking about and the article is more geared to the younger generation who now have the allergies.

WE BE OLD KEVIN !!! LOLOLOLOL Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 3508649203

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:14 pm

No, No, NO! I categorically deny that accusation! Just ask my grandkids, they'll tell you grampy isn't ... oh wait .... never mind  hanghead 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865  Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865  Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865  Why your grandparents didn’t have food allergies…but you do 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I will say this.. If you look at studies done by private un tampered groups.. You will see the horrid food that has become the staple of our sick country.. Mental disorders are on a huge rise..health problems from heart to bone to cancer are all increasing... There is a reason and it's something that has been right under our nose. 

It's a big world out there and money speaks behind closed doors..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum