Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

2 posters

Go down

* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty * Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by dinardiva Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 am

June 27th, 2011 09:44 pm ·
6-27-11 Franks Monday Night Intel

My teams are tearing down – no more blue couch – we are at the end and will see this…

Warka Bank has declared Tuesday and Wednesday off as a “holiday” per the article

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Tuesday June 28th 2011 and Wednesday June 29th 2011 is a National holiday in Iraq where our bank will be closed opening its doors for business Thursday June 30th 2011 best serving our fine clients.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com

They are doing this close purposely – this is done now but Warka is very close associated with CitiBank – especially due to the exchange being smooth for the USA.

Parliament will now come back as Iraq TV said they would return to work on Wednesday…

There are many countries and foreign investors already in Iraq and their money are in Iraq Banks and they are waiting for the word “GO”… their supplies, people and equipment are there and some are working – FOREIGN INVESTORS – their currency is just being HELD there but not deposited yet as it needs to be converted into a new rate – they are closing the bank to assist these investors with the exchange.

Darline thinks the country may have declared a holiday tomorrow and Wednesday in association to the dinar – on June 21st the Iraq people did have a holiday a saint called “Amin”.

Darline says 20th of June Shabibi said 7-10 days – 7 days brings us to the 28th – 10 days brings us to the 30th – so with Warka Bank putting this out from the investment finance section – they says they are warning their clients

Tuesday and Wednesday may have declared a national holiday… or Frank says they may just be super busy with the exchange there for investors who’s money they hold to make the exchange. Frank feels there will be no national holiday.

Frank feels that we will not see an RV on Tuesday nor Wednesday after what his Team shared with him late this afternoon.

Frank says Sunday the CBI this past Sunday got the Green Light from the IMF – an article this weekend about Iraq and the GOI was sent to the IMF and Sunday they got the RSVP and it dealt with all the sanctions they were under and on Sunday Warka got the memo – Sunday a lot was delivered to Iraq. I am very pleased to learn this – does this mean that Iraq now has permission to raise the value of their currency – YES they can do anything they want now –

The DFI fund expired this past Sunday the 26th – not the 30th – IMF said the international status of Iraq was dealt with Sunday so if the IMF has updated Iraq there is no reason Iraq can’t make the rate announcement tomorrow on Tuesday – Frank believes that it will not be made tomorrow –Delta’s team is emphatic they will make the announcement on Tuesday the 28th – Frank says if so it will be in the still of the night…

The first prayer is in their mosqes tomorrow first in the AM – in our opinion Shabibi is the only one to make an announcement, it would be a good thing to do in their first morning prayers…as they have already shown them the procedures…

Their pattern is possibly how they will do this for their citizens – FIRST THING for them so our time would be 10pm tonight.

But

I believe we will not see this tomorrow on CBI site or IMF rate lists due to conversations of my teams and the pattern of Iraq – they will publish it in Warka so they can use it and take care of the funds being held in their bank of the foreign investors…

June 30th Frank says all the DFI and Chapter 7 was dealt with yesterday so He believes that the rate will become effective on that date…. And not before…

Last nano second is the 30th… that’s their independence day and holidays and Shabibi wanted a 3+day holiday to do this – Shabibi is here in the states today.

So if they do it, it will be via their mosques… if they don’t do it its because they will be taking care of their big investors.

FOREX established a platform for the Iraq Dinar…it hides the profitability between the banks and they are protecting their information. Platforms are for trillions of Dollars.

$3.22 to $3.33 range….this is the rate Frank feels the Dinar will be…Frank feels the rate will be published tomorrow but ONLY for Warka to deal with the investors coming not Iraq .

Sunday they announced on Iraq TV – gave them copies of the files of their “chapters”

Frank will activate the office he is hosting for Ali and it will be up and running in 3-4 days after the first announcement of the RV…

We will have the Hawaii Party – Pacific Theater – USA and European Theater – possibly England, Hawaii on the Island of Oahu and possibly a Disney environment… maybe even Disney in Europe.

IQD was made to defeat counterfeiting – it’s the most sophisticated and high tech security that exists – and there was only BOA, Chase, Warka-Citibank that were allowed to deal with the Iraq Dinar and sell to the lower banks – then when they stopped selling the smaller banks had to stop – the security of the IQD was protected….

Frank feels that they will publish the rate on the 28th and it will be effective on the 30th and he feels that a lot of conversion in banks its highly possible it won’t be seen tomorrow to take care of these contracts and foreign investors… but no matter what they have to show the rate on the 30th.

If they announce to the world tomorrow during their first morning prayers – frank feels they won’t but IF They do Asks Je’sus…. Won’t that be about 10:00pm our time? And possibly the CBI website will go down… will the CBI website go down around 1-2am to load the new website says Delta – the lower denoms are set to go..

Tonight in USA between 1-2am in the morning if their system goes down then this is definitely it… if you don’t see anything with the CBI site going down then you probably won’t see the rate that day – it will be a good guidance – reason is they have a new website that is link all over the world – to the IMF to the Basil in Switz and FOREX etc. Delta was told the system does have to go down to cue the RI-RV….

When Shabibi came out and days on the 20th – 7-10 days he does speak the truth….when they opened the new accounts and sent letter to UNSC re the money – Sunday night they got the green light from UNSC to take over … UNSC will be sent to the IMF and the IMF on Sunday to Monday they updated all rates except Iraq and today the IMF received it from Iraq. IN Jordan they will meet and be there the World Bank and UNSC and they will give the copies of all official documentation and Iraq can take over… we are waiting and it should include their currency –

Delta says we should see something tomorrow through Thursday – but this is Iraq very possible that they might wait till the 30th – just look for the website of the CBI to go down

The Warka bank needs to move the monies of these investors accounts so it may not be till 30th

Go to Warka Bank and go to news which you will see the 27th and then news for the 26th click on the news for today where they will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday and go to a different date an see if you see something different. They had an auction today but the IMF got the Confirmation from the UNSC on Sunday night so technically we have to see something tonight…

IF they increase the currency it will become a national holiday on Tues and Wed per Delta.

Chapter 8 of the IMF chapter 8- when they accept it the IMF website to see the Letter of intent on Page 37 – they said they were close to accept the articles and lift the restriction of the International Exchange rate… Why do they give them the green light on Sunday? They want to get it done before the published date which is the 30th….

The American dollars Warka Bank holds – they need 2 days to exchange this for the investors…

NOOOOOO LOP says DELTA – NOOOOOO LOP

Remember China and Kuwait both sent out articles no RV and the next day they RV’d – they need the parliament approval for new notes to come out but not the phase out – they don’t cancel the old ones –

Caller from 281- Jessica is on the call – Hears a recording on the phones for Wachovia/WellsFargo that they will NOT deal with the Iraq Dinar – It’s a standard call until this Dinar RV’s – Wells Fargo Wachovia will be exchanging the dinar…

Caller from 804 – Once the RV happens will you still have your site…? Frank says no we will be here for everyone… we have a mission for GOD we are going to the 5 corners of the world!

Warka Bank website is down right now…

If the blessing occurs tomorrow do you have the phone number in your cell to who you need to call to set appt. When the funds get deposited into your bank – diversify your money…do you have your Passport ready – do you have emergency back up numbers ready – tell no one you are going to make an exchange… please be safe… do not go exchange by yourself to the cash out source….

Joe asks if Shabibi was in Rome – Delta said yes he was in Rome – he was not shot – he was in Rome…

Delta do you think Allawi has cancer asks Frank – Delta says he is very sick but not sure if its cancer – it’s a lot of pressure and stress on these people for many years…

Many currencies will flip with this RV – and you can cash in Dong with Ali also…

Darline is seeing a $4.40 to $5.25 rate on the other sites tonight – Frank states a rate of $3.22 – $3.62 we should fall in that rate area… and see this manifest on 6-30-11.

Frank what happens if this continues in next month…? Don’t be upset as Shabibi said they would add value of the currency… He has not ever lied.

If they go past June 30th if they do not RV, they have to again be under the UN with the LOI and accepting through the IMF again… they will have to go back over the whole 8 years and re do all this again… Remember Iraq is illogical…

REMINDER: Admins and Mods – Wednesday Night we will have a staff meeting at 9:30pm.

Zeke sang a KTFA dedication Rap Song – he promises to make an MP3

End of Call…
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

* Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE) Empty Re: * Frank’s Monday Night Intel Call: FrankVillaDinar 6/27/11 (COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE)

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Where is that pesky rate? Anybody seen it? Bet it will show up at the last possible second.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum