Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget

3 posters

Go down

Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget Empty Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget

Business & Finance Friday, 27 January 1 / December 2013 22:51
Future News / MP for the coalition warned / united / Knight Sangaree the likelihood of intervention of the International Monetary Fund and his imposing certain actions on Iraq in light of the large deficit in the fiscal budget for next year.

He said in a press statement today that: “As a result of the existence of economic problems in the budgets of previous years and the introduction of a lot of things that we do not have it within paragraphs, led to the accumulation of economic problems have come to the proportion of the deficit in the budget next year, up / 30-35 / billion dollars.” .

Sangaree and added: “If it continues like this, there is concern that the IMF intervenes and imposes on us certain procedures, such as the intervention of the previously imposed on us by the increase in fuel prices led to a rise in prices in all fields.”

He continued: “The government should examine the budget in 2014 a thorough study and put points on the letters to be able to pass this difficult stage, especially as we approach the elections, and there are problems on the ground, and we fear that we open the doors hard to shut down.”
http://bit.ly/19to4AS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget Empty Re: Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Another article composed of mostly air, but then they usually are when politicians are involved.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget 2805820865  Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget 2805820865  Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget 2805820865  Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget Empty Re: Politician warns International Monetary Fund may intervene because of the huge deficit in the 2014 budget

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:08 pm

how can tht be if they are not finished with  it and voted on it more pol bs from a clueless politican
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum