Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers TAKE ACTION !!!

Go down

Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers  TAKE ACTION !!!  Empty Armed Robber Terrorizes Passengers aboard a bus... watch as the passengers TAKE ACTION !!!

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Armed robber terrorizes passengers aboard Seattle bus

The perp, identified as 19-year-old Trevonnte Brown, was tackled by several commuters and was arrested shortly there after.

A man riding a Seattle bus had a gun put to his face as a voice behind the ski mask demanded his cell phone. Instead of giving in, the man immediately reacted.

“Me and two other guys kind of jumped on the two of them,” said the man, who wished not to be identified. “And we all kind of landed in the middle of the bus until police arrived.”

The footage of the takedown, taken on the bus camera, has been released. It shows the robber, later identified as 19-year-old Trevonnte Brown, walking through the bus with a gun in his hand. He sticks the weapon in two passengers’ faces, taking their phones while no one else notices.

When he gets to his third would-be victim, the man immediately jumps up and begins struggling with Brown. Two other passengers also help with the tackle, as the other passengers evacuate the bus in a panic (though not before collecting all of their belongings).

On the way out, a passenger calls the tackler a “hero.”
“Nice work, fella,” he can be heard saying.

Brown has since been charged with three felonies: two counts of first-degree robbery and one count of attempted first-degree robbery. He had committed exactly the same type of armed bus robbery the week before, wearing the same ski mask.

Currently detained in jail on $350,000 bail, Brown told police he did not regret his actions. He said he makes about $400 per iPhone stolen during his exploits.

According to Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson, cell phone robberies on buses and other public transport are on the rise everywhere in Seattle.

“We don’t want to tell people not to use their phones, but just be aware of your surroundings, be smart,” he advised. “Don’t be so engrossed you lose all perspective and you fail to notice what’s around you. Be assertive, walk with a purpose. Have some confidence.”

Brown’s mother, Trina Clay, told KIRO-7 that she suspected her son had a gun.

“I stopped him at the door,” said Clay. “‘Lift your coat up, open your jacket,’ and I kind of frisked him down. ‘Malik said you have a gun. You have a gun? You’re not bringing a gun in here. You don’t even need a gun.’ He was like, ‘No Mom, I don’t have a gun.’”

Clay believes he may have committed the robberies to pay to retrieve his car, which had recently been towed.

Sources: KIRO-7, King 5, West Seattle Blog, Seattle Times
Get More: crime | Society | top crime |

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum