Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after

2 posters

Go down

Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after Empty Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after

12/15/2013

British newspaper warned of turning Iraq into a failed state, ten years after the capture of Saddam Hussein.

The Daily Telegraph reported that Iraq is still bleeding after the tenth anniversary of the capture of Saddam Hussein.

He was arrested by U.S. forces of Saddam Hussein in December 13, 2003 inside a hole on a farm near the hand role, in the province of Salahuddin.

The newspaper said that the anniversary approved, yesterday, came at a time when Iraq is fighting al-Qaeda insurgency and witnessing a rise to double the rate of those killed a decade ago.

The newspaper pointed out that the rule, which is found in this country a safe haven in which to work, stepped from the repeated strikes in different parts of the country, bringing the rate to 68 car-bomb attack every month this year.

After the period between 2009 and 2011, which fell by violence, resulting in the emergence of al-Qaeda last year of the feeling of hopelessness in the streets of Baghdad, where young people do not think is only to leave the country, according to the Daily Telegraph expression.

And generally lived Iraqis suffering daily life and harsh because of the wars waged by Saddam against Iran which lasted for eight years, and the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, which left Iraq under sanctions led to a complete paralysis of the country's economy.

He described the Iraqi and U.S. officials arrest of Saddam then turning point in the long war, arguing that the arrest of these will be a decisive blow against the insurgency that had begun to appear on the ground heralds.

However, the violence remained mounts steadily, and reached its peak during 2006 and 2007 when he was killed and tens of thousands lost as a result of sectarian violence between Sunnis and Shiites that has swept the country, before it starts to decline gradually in 2008.

Despite the decline for many months, and the pace is back again for the unrest escalated this year, with the effective participation by Saddam's supporters, because of the rising discontent against the government and the growing demonstrations Sunni opposition to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, has been going on for about a year.

With acquires Iraq day after day a bigger role in the global economy and regional diplomacy, the slow growth, hierarchy and bureaucracy, corruption, factors kept under Saddam, have remained necrosis in the body of the state, which is trying to rebuild itself since its collapse in 2003.

Over the past years, the level of public services amid an ongoing political conflicts, as well as increased unemployment and corruption, at a time when analysts say that the year was not completely convinced by virtue of the country by the Shiites.

Furthermore, she saw a newspaper "Statesman Journal," the U.S. What is happening in Iraq now is not the result that was hoped for, who decided to change the regime in Iraq, and that the injection of a Western-style democracy is proved that he did not bring security.

The Statesman Journal reported that the Americans, whatever their position in the decision to invade Iraq a decade ago, they had hoped that when the war ends, the controversial peace will prevail in the country.

However, the U.S. newspaper says that the evaluation of the current situation in Iraq through the events in the country recently stating that something akin to a civil war tearing the country apart now.

The paper adds that "even at this time of the year 2013, killing more than 4 four thousand Iraqis died from violence. Appear almost every day reports of bombings, many harvested many lives, and always the case Muslims against Muslims, Shiites face years."

Statesman Journal and felt that this situation is not the result that the United States was considering it when it invaded Iraq and captured Saddam Hussein, and saw him executed, and developed plans to build a democratic Iraqi regime.

The paper stresses that Washington did not give enough importance to the deep religious differences and long-term among the Muslim people of Iraq.

Reports say that the United Nations thousand and 57 Iraqis were killed and wounded more than 2326 others injured in attacks in July. , The highest monthly toll injuries since 2008.
And get rid of the Statesman Journal to the conclusion that there is no hope in almost to announce victory in the global war on terrorism, and the plight of the Iraqi people is grim evidence that even pumping a Western-style democracy does not offer the promise of achieving security. It does not show often that religious affiliations are more important than political theories.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after Empty Re: Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 am

Statesman Journal? I thought I knew all the major papers in the US.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after 2805820865  Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after 2805820865  Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after 2805820865  Daily Telegraph: Iraq «failed state» Ten years after 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum