Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed."

Go down

Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed." Empty Tlar says "I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed."

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:08 pm

12-15-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "Kurdistan Region starts pumping oil to Turkey" they are pumping oil through the bagdad pipeline with permission from the oil ministry. It is being metered on both ends in Kurdistan when it enters, and Turkey when it is removed, through an agreement between Bagdad, Turkey and Kurdistan that was negotiated by the US/UN. This came about as a result of the meeting Turkey had with the US. The UN will handle the money and split it based on the agreement.

The funds will first be paid to the DFI fund and then be distributed by the UN based on the % agreed to in the contract. Kurdistan and Bagdad will each receive their share directly from the UN. And yes this should be a basic foundation to the HCL based on those percentages. About a week ago the oil ministry paid the companies producing in Kurdistan back bills removing another stumbling block to the HCL. I believe Kurdistan will finally agree to the 13% overall and we will shortly see the HC passed.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum