Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL

4 posters

Go down

Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL Empty Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL

Post by livingintheloop69 Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:37 pm

http://vimeo.com/70414905

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL Empty Re: Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:49 pm

I will bet you ANY MONEY that is a Guru that decided to get in on the action and start his own currency selling.  What do all of you  think?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL Empty Re: Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL

Post by livingintheloop69 Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:52 pm

I origionally thought the same thing as it's kinda late in the game to jump into selling Dinar. Seems more people these days either have all they want or have turned pessimistic. A while back there was an ebay dinar seller who would be a guest on TNT Tony's confrence calls. It was the same ebay name back then as the name of the website so I'm guessing the guy just decided to jump off ebay and launch his own site. Seems like he's tied in with TNT Tony though. It's one thing to call this an investment but to make promises of making millions. I'm surprised the SEC isn't up his but already.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Currency sales are not subject to the SEC. It's not considered a securities product as opposed to say currency futures which are. As near as I can tell you just have to be registered as a currency dealer by the UST.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865  Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865  Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865  Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

currency sales is not an investment because most people buy currency to go on trips or because they are moving, however when you market something as being an investment it is most definatley an investment. also, the guy sells options, an option is the definition of a security which is an investment. this is exactly why that BH group was indicted. There thing from my understanding had more to do with selling a hedge fund which didn't exist but i read the indictment and they did mention marketing currency as an investment and promising returns as some of the charges.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Selling options, futures, etc. is as I indicated a different thing. Hedge funds are also investment products and as such considered securities products and as such are subject to SEC regulations and for the dealer, licensing. This is actually an area I am very versed with as an insurance agent who also works with financial advisers. I have to be very aware of the boundaries and be careful not to cross over them, even accidentally. For instance, even if a person wants to buy an insurance product such as for instance, a life insurance policy, if the funding is from a securities product, to stay within the guidelines, I have to bring in a FA to handle that end. The rules are very, very strict.

The majority of currency dealers however, do not offer those sorts of products, and so are not subject to SEC regulation. Actual currency itself even if purchased as an investment, is not considered a securities product. In part ,that is because it is not subject to the same volatility, and potential for loss that are typical of stocks, bonds, and related products.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865  Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865  Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865  Promises Of Making Millions From A New DInar Dealer LOL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 am

The SEC need to introduce him to Baba Madorf  flame

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:38 am

Livingintheloop -- thanks for that information about the ebay seller turned dealer ... interesting indeed.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 am

I always wonder what incentive the gurus have. I mean somme of these guys put in serious time with their schemes. That TNT not sure if he still does but used to have like 3 confrence calls a week running several hours each as well as all the forums and blogs he posts on. There has to be something in it for them to spent the time and energy doing this. Not sure if they are dealers or are linked up with dealers or what

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:01 pm

He has more now.... seems like every night .  And yes, some are dealers, some are working with dealers and linked up with dealers.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum