Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking

+5
Crazy Clown
Jayzze
aksafeone
Kevind53
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking Empty They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:53 pm

POSTED BY BAGHDAD INVEST

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking

Posted in Iraq Dinar 29 Comments

Author: baghdadinvest |

Dec 13 2013

Published today 13/12/2013 from the biggest Dinar fools on the planet:

TNT TONY “ Just receive video of announcement from live Iraq TV that the dinar is now international”
OKIE Oil Man “THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR—–ON IRAQI T.V. THEY HAVE JUST NOW ANNOUNCED THE INTERNATIONAL R/V—THAT IS IT”

Oh and for good measure TNT Tony is saying: “If you’re 5 hours from Atlanta I’d be in my car right now. I’d be spending the night in Atlanta if it didn’t go today.”
Our plans have changed . The Dinar Bus will be loading at 7PM and we will be going to Atlanta Ga. Our last pick up will be just North of 12th St in Detroit and than it off to Atlanta to cash in.”

Do they think we live in a world without satellite television, telephones or internet?
I promise you, no Iraqi television is talking about the poxy dinar. TNT TONY and OKIE OIL MAN – are mentally fu##ing with your heads.

Think about this for one second – why would a couple of aliases on the internet hidden from the world, nobody knowing for real who they are and yet they are spouting off day in day out as if it happened.
It’s like they wake up – look into the crystal-ball and conjure up the days fantasy.

I REPEAT – THERE IS NO TELEVISION CHANNEL TALKING ABOUT THE WORD LET ALONE SUBJECT OF DINAR.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking Empty Re: They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:55 pm

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1166.0001164.000
EuroEUR1605.2321604.430
British poundGBP1909.6751908.720
Canadian dollarCAD1099.2741098.724
Swiss francCHF1313.6551312.998
Swedish kronaSEK178.176178.087
Norwegian kroneNOK190.610190.515
Danish kroneDKK215.161215.053
Japanese yenJPY11.33111.326
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1798.1941797.294
Indicative rates - 12.12.2013

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking 2805820865  They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking 2805820865  They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking 2805820865  They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking Empty Re: They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 pm

It did not seem to me Okie was joking when he made his statement.  It is way past time to drop the hammer on these liars.  If in fact it did - then put it on US TV nightly news, if not arrest these clowns and lets get on with life.  Enough is enough.  Lie after lie after lie.  

Seems to me that CNN and other news agencies would have picked up the announcement and put it on the air immediately.  Especially given the great news that all this money was coming and the taxes on it would pay off the debt or at least ease the problem sufficiently to free up the economy.

This thing will be going on 3 years from now and they will still be blowing dust up our noses. 

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:26 pm

I believe Baghdad Invest was being facetious. They know okie is just lying

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 pm

they can look all they want i will not happen till after mid jan becausethe big bankers and brokers are on vacation so no way an rv before sorry
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Time will tell, but so far there doesn't seem to be anything here but the same old claims and no action. 
Seems to me that if it was released internationally in Baghdad the news would have traveled all over the world as did the shot that started the Revolutionary War back in the 1700's.

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Oh crap! How will they cover this. Uhmm people in a bus? People scared? Flux capacitor over loaded? God bless them, they just wanted to joke some. NUTS!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:00 pm

cc remember its comming and so is christmas only difference is christmas is real and rv is
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:44 am

The RV may be real and it may come before Christmas, but not before Christmas 2013.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:21 am

Me thinks in reality the rv is like Santa, they only come once a year.  No?  Well the gurus have been telling us for years that the rv will appear before Christmas.  Has it?  Has Santa?  There ya go!

aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by intheknow Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 am

The next news blast from Tony and Oakie will be that the crazy people who parked and stormed the banks ruined it for the RV now we will have to wait until the next window opens. Really!!, just how stupid do they think we are.

And the so called Washington Senator Dave Schmidt, who is calling who a crook, when he has been blasted by the news media for embezzling somewhere in the area of 30 or 40,000 from campaign funds when he lost his bid for re-election. This was in 2006. Then there is a lawsuit against him for embezzling money from the Hope Chest, a fund to help people with their bills.

It looks like the gurus of  Dinar recaps are all con artists.

intheknow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:56 pm

A half truth is a whole lie.  

It's Okie and Tony.  Two liars that are more full of stuffing than a Thanksgiving turkey.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Where have you been SweetDaddyTim!!??  Nice to see you !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi there little Ponee!  I have been trying to keep  my head as far away from a dinar as possible.  But, today is a lazy, rainy day and I am under the weather, so here I am!!!
Hope all is well with all y'all!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Ya, we are just hanging as usual.  Not taking it too seriously right now.  Just hoping to get others to stay grounded and not ruin their Christmas when okie and tonys  calling it doesn't pan out

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Anybody that saw ANY of the Goofyroos posts that "they" were holding back the RV to affect their Black Friday shopping should have known that they were reading the words of a fool.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:28 am

pokie and tubby are not joking,they're doing what they do best,outright lying ...and that entire bunch of creeps are going to pay for the pain they have caused so many of their gullible "followers",I'm darn sure of it.

Then they can join the likes of the Jonestown maniac wayyyyy downunder,and good riddance. 

They Have NOT Announced On TV in Iraq that THE RV has happened – TNT Tony and Okie are joking 1656125192

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum