Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Paper money is a fraud--  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Paper money is a fraud--

5 posters

Go down

Paper money is a fraud--  Empty Paper money is a fraud--

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 am

I found this on another forum.  It is dated Jan of 2013.  It is a snippet from a conversation on another forum that is NOT dinar related. You can read the whole thread here if you want.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2077793/pg1

It began with someone saying that they had sold back all their dinar.  I just found it interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POSTED BY ANONYMOUS COWARD from ARGENTINA

Buying any paper currency on this planet in hopes of making more of any other paper currency shows that the person doing it doesn't yet understand how the world's monetary and financial system works. None of that shit is money; it's a fraud. Buy real money (gold and silver) with your faux paper crap while it's still possible and still cheap.

In 2001 the financial system here (Argentina) collapsed completely. People were middle class one day and the next the banks were all closed -- ATM's, everything -- and those who hadn't prepared were begging for food in the streets. When the banks did reopen, the Argentine peso had been devalued by 75% and they only made the remaining 25% available a bit at a time, in a strictly-controlled manner. In short, it was a disaster.

Gold not only protected your savings, if you'd been prescient enough to buy it, but it worked well for barter during the period of time when there was no functioning financial system in the country. In fairness, U.S. dollars worked well during the crisis too, which is why Argentines have been in love with them ever since (well, even more so than before, and they've ALWAYS loved dollars here).

Most Argentines still save in U.S. dollars, even though the government made buying them illegal for Argentine citizens last year. As soon as they did that, a black market for dollars sprung up immediately. But I've warned my friends here that U.S. dollars are not what they're going to want this time around; the dollar's days are numbered. It's actually illegal to buy gold here too, but, as with dollars, not hard to do if you how the system works.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paper money is a fraud--  Empty Re: Paper money is a fraud--

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 am

So we all know that the paper money is based mostly on gold reserves etc. But have you ever tried going to buy stuff with a handful of gold???  This guy is obviously bitter about something...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:47 pm

it is prety much common knowledge that buying physical currency "typically" isn't a good way to invest in currencies. with a currency like the dinar which isn't pegged or tradeable or traded on forex however its the only way. 

there's more costs associated with physical currency, it has to be printed, it has to be shipped, etc. anyonee who's ever gone on vacation out of the country knows if you use your atm your hit with 3%, if you go to a currency exchange probably 15% when you buy and another 15% or so when you sell and thats even with common currencies like euros, pounds, mexican, etc. when you figure exotic currencies like the dong and dinar even more. a 30% return on an investment is huge but with physical currency if your paying 15% on the front end and another 15% on the back you have to make a 30% profit before you break even. 

now granted someone who is investing will probably seek out the best rate, buy in bulk as to get a better rate and can maybe get that down to 4% or 5% but ive had friends who moved from europe and even when trying to move $250,000 or so worth of euros about 4% is about as cheap as they've been able to do it and i doubt most people are investing that much in currencies.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:46 pm

The site itself is one of those conspiracy/UFO/NESARA related sites. Not worth much IMO.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865  Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865  Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865  Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:37 am

The guy is absolutely correct.... And paper money is no longer tied to gold at all. Wake up people...
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 am

Paper money, gold, silver, oil, corn, wampum ... you name it, has value only because people assign a value to it.

If people lose interest or confidence in that item the value goes down the tubes. For instance, the bible tells us that the streets of heaven are paved in gold. How much value do you think pavement has? What if hydrogen or some new fuel suddenly becomes cheap and abundant, costing a fraction of the cost of oil?  What do you think would happen to the price of petroleum? That's right, it'll head down the crapper, especially once any needed new infrastructure is completed. Even before that though, prices will drop drastically just on the news of the alternative. That does not make petroleum futures a fraud? Of course not.

I do not care how shiny or heavy an asset is, any asset, regardless of whether you call it a tangible asset, or not, only has value if people assign it a value. In the face of a global famine, that gold bullion may be worth squat, but a bushel of wheat priceless. None of us knows what the future may hold. We can make educated guesses, but in the end it all comes down to just that, guesses.

Do I think the government needs to reign in it's wholesale printing of money? Yes. On the other hand, gold production has consistently risen and as the price has risen, production has skyrocketed, yet gold remains valuable. People have confidence in it and value it, just like paper money. Do I believe they need to get serious about controlling spending and reducing debt? Yes, Yes, YES! Do I feel government has gotten too large and lost touch with reality? Absolutely! Does that make paper money a fraud? No, it's a asset, and will remain that as long as people have confidence in it and want it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865  Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865  Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865  Paper money is a fraud--  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum