Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year

Go down

Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year Empty Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:50 am

Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year

10/12/2013 05:42

Government's decision to proceed with the application of the customs tariff as of next year Thumbnail.php?file=ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg_422614122

BAGHDAD / Source News / ..

Started the Iraqi government, on Tuesday, the application of the decision of the customs tariff gradually as of the second day of the next year, stressing that the decision would be applied to luxury materials exclusively.

The Minister of Planning Ali Shukri during a press conference held at the headquarters of the Council of Ministers after the end of the weekly meeting, attended reporter Agency / Source News /, that "the Council of Ministers took the decision to application gradual tariff of customs protection of national production and support of the private sector, with an emphasis alleged that there is a gradual implementation of this decision , "pointing out that" the application will be on the second day of the new year. "

He said Shukri said that "the decision will include articles of luxury and secondary schools were excluded food and construction, clothing and materials that go into local industries and agricultural materials and any material relating to the lives of citizens," noting that "all the materials that go into Iraq are subject to Altqays and quality control and thus these articles examine companies' The Examiner. "

He added that "after 2003 there was a decision of the coalition authority that imposed on all materials fee of 5 percent on all materials, but today there will be tariff Kmarkip and vary from item to item, ranging from 5 percent to 80 percent, which includes alcoholic beverages." Ended / 19

Link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum