Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options?

3 posters

Go down

Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? Empty Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options?

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Okay, aside from some of the realy big boys out there like Sterling Currency Group, Dinar Trade, etc, I would doubt most sellers have the DInar to back the options they are selling. I would guess this is the case even with smaller dealers but especially among ebay sellers. 

It's crazy I'll see some ebay seller pop up selling options. I'll check out their account and feedback. they have no history of sellign dinar. like maybe a feedback of 40 or so. Don't claim to be Fincen registered, etc and yet they all the sudden have 300k worth of dinar to be selling options on. I find it hard to believe. 

A while back there was aguy on there called dinar_options, teh guy was literally selling billions a week. I don't believe the guy had millions of dollars worth of dinar in a safe. Even other options sellers on ebay were calling him out. 

I was just curious what others thought about whether options sellers can actually back what they are selling?

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? Empty Re: Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options?

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Livingintheloop - I personally have never even looked into buying dinar on ebay in anyway, but I know  a few people who have.  Maybe someone will weigh in on this... Anyone?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? Empty Re: Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Options? Do you mean reserves, i.e. layaways? I have never seen anyone selling options.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? 2805820865  Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? 2805820865  Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? 2805820865  Do DInar Options Sellers Actually Have Dinar To Back Their Options? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 pm

im no longer purchasing dinar if anything maybe selling off a bit but i actually always loved buying dinar off ebay. i never really like paying by wires because once you send it its gone, with ebay you have that buyer protection which really favors the buyer so i was never too worried. as long as you buy from the bigger sellers with good feedback i never had any issues. only time i ever had a problem was one time i bought from some guy with like 20 feedback who didnt sell dinar regularly but was just selling off a personal stash. listing said uncircualted but notes were circulated. opened an ebay case and had a option to either send back for refund or keep and he'd give me back an additional $60 or $80 or so. i only paid like 880 for the dinar to begin with so wound up getting a pretty good deal. as for options theres only maybe one or two options sellers on ebay but im kinda surprised some have like several hundred million dinar on option at a time as far as i can tell looking at their listings and that seems like alot cash to have to have to sit on that much dinar

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum