Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Message on Recaps - Fueling the fire !!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Message on Recaps - Fueling the fire !!!

Go down

Message on Recaps - Fueling the fire !!! Empty Message on Recaps - Fueling the fire !!!

Post by Ponee on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:57 pm

A thought from Florida Guy -- He requested I post it for him since he is having some issues with posting.

~~~~~~~~~~

Florida guy checking in , I thought it would be interesting to post this by Recaps.

Some one wrote about WD 40 and Recaps wrote " ( Dinarians are planning on new homes, and new cars, boats and toys Post -RV. These may be good tips to save for the future).

I find that interesting Recaps put their two cents worth before the article about WD-40. Kinda putting the cart before the horse in my opinion. As publishers who don't know the ultimate outcome, this comment suggests to readers that instant wealth is just right around the corner !! Yes Recaps ?? What proof do you have that Dinarians will be wealthy ?? IMHO they should retract this comment since I believe it's in poor taste (as publishers) way to premature and certainly harmful in it's misleading nature. They sound like pumpers with this statement (IMHO).

ANY THOUGHTS GANG ?? 

~ FloridaGuy ~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum