Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes

Go down

Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes Empty Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes

Economist criticizes CBI’s decision to print new currency notes Thumbnail.php?file=____________________447487620

Economic criticizing the central bank to print Banknotes is solid

04/12/2013 10:50

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. Economic expert criticized Jalal teller, Wednesday, the central bank to print banknotes is solid or solid, although it is printed in Britain.

He told the teller / Source News / “The current currency Almtdolh is solid or solid even though it is printed in Britain and the Central Bank of Iraq is responsible for that.”

“The central bank is trying to avoid damage to the Securities pull through small groups shattered and replaced again and this failed to hold,” saying that “this process cost the country large sums of money if the currency is good what draws so quickly.”

He pointed out that “foreign currencies remain for decades without damage because of Rsantha,” pointing at the same time “the need to be a new paper currency, which will be printed in one of the European countries more durable than the previous.”

The phenomenon has become torn paper currency a source of concern and a nuisance to the various segments of society, most notably low-income families because of the pose of the suffering in the daily dealings different.

http://l-news.net/index.php/economy/35801.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum