Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term

2 posters

Go down

Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  Empty Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:05 am

Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term

03/12/2013 11:15:00

Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  382662_Med

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Ahrar parliamentary bloc, of the Sadrist movement, Amir Kanani described the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Iran as " to get support for a third term ."

Kanani told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / : "The movements of politicians, during the period close to the election , not devoid of attempts to get support or something like that" , adding : "The results of Maliki's visit to Iran soon , will be vague , because Council of Ministers and MPs do not know the nature of the visit , the delegation that will accompany it , thus what will be agreed upon in this visit will be missed by the two chambers . "

Some media reported that the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Iran will be on next Wednesday and to ask help for a third term ./ end

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GLFJJF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term  Empty Re: Sadrist MP: Maliki's visit to Iran is to get support for a third term

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 pm

m is in trouble the people are finaly realizing they are getting shafted some of his own party bailed on him. o will not help him and he is going to iran and the new leader has lost faith in him and besides this they are trying to arrange amesty for him if he leaves. so these are just a few things that show things are not so rosey for him but the good thing is he has stolen enough money so he will go and live high off the hog
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum