Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle

2 posters

Go down

Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  Empty Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle

Post by Meme Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:17 pm

11/24/2013

Good early morning Folks:

As you know , I VERY RARELY post and at this late date on the weekend before what may be a soon to be forthcoming RV/GCR, this will hopefully be my LAST POST IN THE DINAR COMMUNITY!!

Last night I had a very interesting conversation with NovemberWhiskey who several weeks ago told me and others that we would NOT see our blessing before the US sanctions in Iran were lifted.

Lo and Behold...This past Saturday evening Secretary of State John Kerry speaking to us from Geneva, Switzerland indicated that MOST of the sanctions were now lifted! Additionally, continued verification of Iran's nuclear program would be in place to make sure that the Iranians were living up to their end of the bargain.
Read More Link on Right
If the Iranians backed out of the inspections then we would reimpose the sanctions. Whether or not we have been "played by the Iranians" remains to be seen in the days and weeks ahead. 

What does this mean for us (Dinarians and avid watchers of the GCR)?

Well...if the Iranians had NOT reached the agreement , they could (while still under sanctions) sell their Iraqi Dinar to the Russians for 50 cents on the dollar and prop up their government and economy and continue on with their program. Given the fact that Maliki was reputed to have given the Iranians HUGE amounts of Dinar, this makes sense and seems like it could have had far reaching and dangerous consequences.

We should be thankful that a deal has been reached.  After an RV although Iran will be reaping the benefits (if they can authenticate their Dinar) the silver lining is that we will have the ongoing and hopefully unfettered inspections of their facilities and weapons programs. If this is done with the UN and the Israelis we should hopefully be able to have a safer post RV/GCR world.

So...as this historic last minute deal unveils itself...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/iran-six-world-powers-reach-nuclear-deal/article15577021/

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/world/2013/11/23/us-other-world-powers-strike-deal-with-iran/3689775/

...it places us in what NovemberWhiskey told me 3 weeks ago would be the endgame for our RV/GCR. Remember these events were TOO COINCIDENTAL TO BE A COINCIDENCE!!!

Let's hope that this will be our week!!!

God bless you all and GO RV!!!

Bluestar

I laugh, I shake my head and then just get disgusted with the wild stories I see day in and day out and wonder sometimes are these people like little children with great imaginations?  No, wait, I just cannot justify slamming little children like that because there is wonder and future and SOME TRUTH to what the little ones speak.  Sighs.....

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  Empty Re: Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle

Post by Guru Debunker Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:28 pm

What obstacles  ??? EVERYTHING IS DONE" People need to stay away from the banks in Bus Loads. REMEMBER ?????

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Bluestar from NovemberWhiskey ...Why the lifting of Sanctions on Iran could be the removal of our final obstacle  258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum