Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5

2 posters

Go down

IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 Empty IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:49 pm

IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5
Press Release No. 13/464
November 21, 2013
The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has reviewed a noncomplying disbursement by Iraq totaling SDR 297.1 million (about $453.7 million) that was made on March 22, 2011, following the completion of the second review under the 2010 Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) (see Press Release 11/90), and a breach of obligations under Article VIII, Section 5 of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement. The SBA was approved in February 2010 for a total amount of SDR 2.38 billion (about $3.63 billion) to cover Iraq’s balance of payments needs (see Press Release 10/60). Iraq received disbursements amounting to the equivalent of SDR 1,069.56 million (about $1.63 billion). The SBA expired in February 2013.
As the authorities have taken appropriate corrective measures since the purchase in March 2011, the Executive Board granted a waiver for the nonobservance of one continuous performance criterion (PC) and determined that no further remedial action is required in connection with its obligation to provide information under Article VIII, Section 5.
The noncompliant disbursement arose as a result of misreporting on the observance of the standard continuous PC for the nonimposition or intensification of restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions. In October 2012, staff learned that during the last quarter of 2010 the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) issued three circulars on the daily foreign exchange auctions that gave rise to exchange restrictions subject to IMF jurisdiction. The circulars: (a) introduced maximum limits on the availability of foreign currency cash for individuals, (b) introduced limits on the availability of foreign currency cash through the CBI foreign exchange auctions to money transfer companies and exchange bureaus, and (c) introduced and (d) later intensified a requirement to present a tax clearance certificate for firms to transfer funds in excess of certain amounts purchased through the CBI auctions.
The restriction on the availability of foreign currency cash for individuals was temporary, as the CBI repealed it in August 2011. The authorities have taken appropriate corrective action by removing the remaining restrictions in the course of 2013. On this basis, the Executive Board granted a waiver for the nonobservance of the PC.
The Executive Board also found that the inaccurate reporting on the observance of the PC also gave rise to Iraq’s breach of its obligations under Article VIII, Section 5, of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement, which requires member countries to furnish such information as the Fund deems necessary for its activities, including information that is necessary to assess observance of PCs. The CBI introduced the necessary changes in its procedures in order to share circulars with the IMF in a timely manner and regularly publish the circulars on the CBI website. In view of the commitment by Iraq to provide timely and accurate data to the IMF on the exchange system in the future, the Executive Board decided not to require any further remedial action in connection with the breach of obligations under Article VIII, Section 5.

Thanks to: http://www.imf.org

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2245507099IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 Empty Re: IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Identified and dealt with, not gonna affect any RV.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2805820865  IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2805820865  IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2805820865  IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 Empty Re: IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:54 pm

yes... maybe things might be moving along.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2245507099IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum