Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium

5 posters

Go down

Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium Empty Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium

Post by RELIX Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:05 pm

A while back I tried to tell people what was going to happen when the RV comes about. 

To refresh, I said the 000 notes were being bought in a bidding war between China and the UST. I also said that the NEW currency would be revalued and the 000s would be abandoned and used / spent into the economy and treated as a low denom. IE: a 25,000 Note would be a 25 Note valued at appx. $3.50 per. That makes the RV worth $3500.00 per million. I went on to say that it would be up to you to get into a Private Placement and use an SKR or whatever the various institutions call the equivalent.

The treatment I received was so ridiculous, idiotic, and then violent, I had my forum taken off the board because I don't take that crap out of anyone for any reason. People were talking like psychos and morons and there were even analysis of my writing style and that I was a GURU that was somehow trying to cover my butt. Then one miscreant actually emailed me and told me that if that happened, he would track me down and blow my brains out. Nice folks...real nice!

What I didn't tell you is that the misnamed Private Placements are actually secondary Bearer Bond Oil Credit Trading Patforms. While you were attacking me, the Iraqi government relegated the 000's to being oil credit bearer bonds. OOOPPPSSSsss...lookie lookie! Iraq announces they will start selling BONDS in December denominated in DINAR! WoW...I was right again.

I'm telling you, I was right then and I am right now and will be right in the future but you would rather shoot the messenger than get off your duffs and get in on a PP purchase. Just remember I told you so!

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Beryl - Joan - PRIVATE wrote:
11-23-2013  Intel  Guru  TD   Here's a Very Important Update: ...press release from Governor Turki & the CBI.   In concert now, all parties have agreed upon the implementation phase of currency reform to take place in 2014 as the new notes & coins will be introduced. The exact dates are being finalized but it appears likely before the elections. This should put to rest any other calls by anyone or discussion that any movement of any kind, be it RV, RD, RI or RX to occur in 2013. PERIOD!!  It will simply not happen. For weeks now  my source has been indicating AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT to come by this month's end AND THIS IS IT.  In the CBI press release...     [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-23-2013   Intel Guru TD
   Iraq is making it known publicly to the world their intentions be absolute and put to rest whether or not there will be a LOP...and he also confirmed (emphatically !!) that the LOP of the existing notes will be done.    Also, we discussed time frames allowed to exchange old notes...  a window of AT LEAST one year (probably more) will be offered.  He indicates that we will all find out in due time...that this C/E will NOT yield wild riches that have clouded the Dinar and Iraq's intentions for far too long and it should come to a rest sooner rather than later... what the CBI article disclosed and he confirmed, that this is not negotiable or points of discussion any longer.  [post 2of 2]

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium Empty Re: Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:15 am

Opinions on This Post please?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium Empty Re: Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 am

Until Tony and Okie says it's true, I don't believe it!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:21 am

I've always thought a LOP was within the realm of possibility and then increase from there.  Anyway....more possible than the $38 figure we've seen tossed around.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 am

Relix's perspective is more than just a lop.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bbbbbb Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Quoting: To refresh, I said the 000 notes were being bought in a bidding war between China and the UST. I also said that the NEW currency would be revalued and the 000s would be abandoned and used / spent into the economy and treated as a low denom. IE: a 25,000 Note would be a 25 Note valued at appx. $3.50 per. That makes the RV worth $3500.00 per million. I went on to say that it would be up to you to get into a Private Placement and use an SKR or whatever the various institutions call the equivalent.

Question: Based on the above; what do we do to keep the value we had expectd or is that possible?

Also you state "It is up to 'you' to get a Private Placement and use an SKR or whatever............" please explain.

If you prefer to e-mail me privately I am benroyalis@gmail.com and thanks very much for a response

Utopians and Euphorics Hooked on Hopium 2322496710                  shame

bbbbbb

Back to top Go down

Post by bbbbbb Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Quoting: To refresh, I said the 000 notes were being bought in a bidding war between China and the UST. I also said that the NEW currency would be revalued and the 000s would be abandoned and used / spent into the economy and treated as a low denom. IE: a 25,000 Note would be a 25 Note valued at appx. $3.50 per. That makes the RV worth $3500.00 per million. I went on to say that it would be up to you to get into a Private Placement and use an SKR or whatever the various institutions call the equivalent.

Question: Based on the above; what do we do to keep the value we had expectd or is that possible?

Also you state "It is up to 'you' to get a Private Placement and use an SKR or whatever............" please explain.

If you prefer to e-mail me privately I am benroyalis@gmail.com and thanks very much for a response

bbbbbb

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:12 pm

bbbbbb wrote:Quoting: To refresh, I said the 000 notes were being bought in a bidding war between China and the UST. I also said that the NEW currency would be revalued and the 000s would be abandoned and used / spent into the economy and treated as a low denom. IE: a 25,000 Note would be a 25 Note valued at appx. $3.50 per. That makes the RV worth $3500.00 per million. I went on to say that it would be up to you to get into a Private Placement and use an SKR or whatever the various institutions call the equivalent.

The way to avoid the LOP is to do a private sale. They...not me call it a Private Placement. SKR's are receipts that state the bank has in it's vault X amount of Iraqi dinar and the bank then holds the dinar until you sell them to a private buyer. Then you release the receipt after your money is in the bank and they collect them and go to the next. They tend to do these purchases in large blocks.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum