Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts!

3 posters

Go down

Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! Empty Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts!

Post by alleyrose Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:18 am

Epsom salts are chemically pure, high grade magnesium sulphate sourced and processed naturally. The detoxifying effects and health benefits have been known for many years. Bathing in Epsom salts is now a very popular treatment for sports injuries as it helps the muscles relax. 

Epsom salt was originally discovered in Epsom, Surrey, and is now produced from natural minerals in Germany and many other countries globally and has many uses including helping plants grow! 

The benefits of Epsom salt are not just tales. Numerous studies have demonstrated the profound and wide-ranging benefits of magnesium and sulphate, the two major components of Epsom salt. People to have sung the praises of Epsom salt include natural doctors and gardening experts. 

Bathing/Health Use:
Summer Ailments 

For mosquito bites, bee stings and mild sunburn, make compresses by soaking a cotton washcloth in cold water that has been mixed with Epsom salt (2 tablespoons per cup), then apply to the skin. 

Sore Muscles 

Make compresses by soaking a cotton washcloth in cold water that has been mixed with Epsom salt (2 tablespoons per cup), then apply to the skin. 

Create a paste to apply to the skin by adding a teaspoon of Epsom salt to about a cup of hot water until it dissolves, then chill the solution in the fridge for 20 minutes. Note: Clean the skin and pat dry before applying the paste. 

Take an Epsom salt bath, by adding 2 cups of Epsom salt to the water in a standard-sized bathtub and soaking for at least 15-20 minutes. The salt dissolves quicker if you pour it under running water. 

Soaking 

Epsom salt is a popular remedy for easing muscle pain and fading bruises. Add 2 cups(approx 250-500g) of bath salt to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub (increase it if you have a larger bath). Bathe 2-3 times weekly, soaking for at least 15-20 minutes. 

Foot Bath 

Soothe your aching feet with a bath salt balm. Simply create an Epsom Salt bath by pouring 1 cup (100-250g) into a tub/bowl/foot spa of warm water. 

Health/Beauty Use:
Pedicure 

– Mix 1/2 cup of Epsom salt with warm, soapy water.

– Soak feet to soften skin.

– Remove polish, cut and file nails and calluses.

– Soak feet in an Epsom salt bath for 5 minutes. 

Spa Treatment 

– After showering, massage handfuls of Epsom salt over wet skin to exfoliate the body. It’s the same treatment many upscale spas use, without the upscale price! 

Exfoliation 

– For exfoliation, mix 2 cups (250-500g) of Epsom salt with 1/4 cup of petroleum jelly and a few drops of lavender essential oil. Use the mixture to gently scrub away dry skin patches. 

Relax 

– Add two cups(250-500g) of salt to the water in a standard-sized bathtub.

– Soak for at least 15-20 minutes, two – three times weekly.

– For an extra treat, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil for a refreshing scent.

Facial 

– Mix 1/2 tsp of Epsom salt into cleansing cream for deep-pore cleansing. Massage on skin, rinse with cool water and pat dry. 
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts! Empty Re: Healing Wonders of Epsom Salts!

Post by Lily Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks for the great reminder of Epsom salts, there are so many natural treatments I forget them! 
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:53 am

YES!  Thanks so much for this !  I am more about the natural and less chemical !  Great ideas and uses here.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Your welcome guys! Natural is definately better!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum