Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The RV Will Not Be Televised... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The RV Will Not Be Televised...

3 posters

Go down

The RV Will Not Be Televised... Empty The RV Will Not Be Televised...

Post by RELIX Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:57 pm

OK...here we go again. This transcript is translated to mean...UBBB...Dubb..NUB...GUB...DODA...NUB TA DO. DEE...Da>>>DA

11-13-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony We have talked to everybody except the IMF, they are on lock down. All bank personnel are being called in. Everybody thinks it is to happen sometime today. Nobody is upset about anything and there are no delays. We just don't know why that last document hasn't been completed. People in Iraq are reporting that their cards have been loaded at 3.44. Senators, Congressmen, & bank personnel are saying this is going to be a great day. All is being processed & should be done today, this evening between now and 10:00 pm EST we should see this. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-13-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   As of this morning the rates remain the same:  $36.84 - IQN, $6.47 - VNN, $1.09 - RUP, and $.22 - ZIM.  People have already cashed in at those rates.  The NDA covers every currency involved in the Global Currency Reset.  If I were you I get to the bank as fast as I can...not even 15 days out.  Christine Lagarde has been in Iraq for the last 3 days and won't leave until sometime today/tomorrow.  The 72 hours has been completed.  Don't know why it is taking so long to get the additional document.  We are still waiting for it to be official, that's where we are at.   Sometime today, the puzzle should be complete.  [post 2 of 2]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2kaJax5Ec

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The RV Will Not Be Televised... Empty Re: The RV Will Not Be Televised...

Post by RELIX Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 pm

OH DEAR GOD...can someone knock this Canary out for a while. What a fool!!!

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:34 pm

No, he's not a fool, he's WAY past fool! The RV Will Not Be Televised... 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865  The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865  The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865  The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:59 pm

of  course it will be televised ll throughout the mid east and the rest of the world. this is  game changing event. the currency of the whole world will be reset.there will be lines outside of banks miles long waiting to exchange dinars. laws and acc will have lines of people wanting advice as well as brockerage firms lines out the door. so you see in todays world pictres on tv u tube cell phones etc it will be publicized for sure
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Well you might be right if there was a GCR, but there isn't, so it will be low key and quiet ... other than the occasional idiot raising heck because they didn't get $30.00/dinar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865  The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865  The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865  The RV Will Not Be Televised... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Well you might be right if there was a GCR, but there isn't, so it will be low key and quiet ... other than the occasional idiot raising heck because they didn't get $30.00/dinar.
I feel you're right Kevind53. There is NO authoritative evidence and NOTHING in writing that confirms the utopian prediction of a GCR and the reinstating of the Republic and all the other blather. Though it is true that this has been the wet dream  of the IMF for a long time, the various nations are NOT in favor of it and the International Banking Cartel located in London City will not willingly sign their death certificate. It is foolish to think that this imaginary GCR is going to be the panacea for mankind and the balm to heal all wounds. In fact, there isn't even going to be an RV as most have been mislead to believe. YOU / DINARIANS are going to be personally responsible for selling YOUR extinct Dinar collections and if you don't, you will be the holder of the new confederate money. They will revalue the new lower denoms and NOT the 000's. These have been relegated to oil credits and nothing else. Wooden Nickles anyone?

The RV will not be televised!  

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum