Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!

Go down

MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!  Empty MORON MISSES THE MARK...AGAIN!

Post by RELIX Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:42 pm

HAHAHAHAHA..........This guy never gives up. He still holds to the hoax and not to worry...His guys at all the alphabet agencies have vetted this 400 times and it is all true...really it is!!!

If the Dinar Invest hoax didn't prove absolutely that these idiots have NO connections, No informants, and NO credibility, nothing will. How many GOO-ROOS claimed that the RV was announced in Parliament and that we had 72 hrs to wait per Parliamentary Rules...which BTW...I cannot find. ALL B.S.! ALL THE TIME!

Miss me yet????????????

Tony's Tuesday Night Update 11/12/13
11/12/13..........How many times in your life time (or any other) will that date show up again?  That's right, this day/night will be like no other.

Our 72 hr wait is almost over.  There are no hold ups at this time and no one sees any in the next couple of hours.  Do not be surprised if you don't see the RV for another 2-6 hrs after it is to go in effect.  It will be processed by the UST as fast as possible.

Employers in Iraq were told not to expect any Iraqi empolyees to show up for work tomorrow.  The banks in Iraq were surrounded today by both Iraq and US military.  They have their crowd control ready.

Bank personnel are.....right at this moment sitting at their terminals waiting for the go signal to start taking your calls.  They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight.  They have also already been told that they will be busy the rest of this week.

I want you guys to listen to me carefully now...........If there is any information that you want off off this site, I highly suggest that you copy it right this moment.  I cannot tell you how long this site will be up after tomorrow morning.  I know that there are some very good instructions on what you should do after the RV announcement and I highly suggest that you copy them now.

It was confirmed to me again today that I would be getting the 800#s and I will post them as soon as I get them.

Now do what you need to do on the site (copy what you will need) and then go to bed.  You do not want to be sleep deprived tomorrow.

Tomorrows call may not be on time, but it should be the call you have waited your whole life for.  Pray and hope that nothing changes.

TNTDinar

11/12/13

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum