Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card

2 posters

Go down

Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card Empty Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card

Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card Th?id=H.5052884175030491&pid=1

Following the call for government to adopt technology
Baghdad Muhannad Abdul Wahab

Lawmakers praised a proposal to issue smart card , to ensure the rights of citizens of the monthly ration , but they stipulated provides full infrastructure necessary for the success of the project by the local governments in the provinces, particularly the availability of warehousing and transport and the creation of the rest of the conditions to not to block the project , stressing that the proposal is still in the process of discussions .

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Keywords said during his speech at the opening of a workshop of the Supreme Committee for the public distribution system in collaboration with the World Food Programme, said the government intends to adopt the smart card system instead of distribution adopted in the ration card now , noting that the Council of Ministers discussed the process reform of the ration card system has been proposed to be the key to the abuse of the process of reform through the activation of the smart card system .
MP for the rule of law Abdul Salam al – Maliki , thinks that the ration card is still suffering from the differences in the House of Representatives , despite increasing calls which confirmed exit from the central , transfer to decentralization in the distribution, but the differences are still tainted ‘ .

He said in an interview » Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network, « that the transfer of ration card to local governments is still subject to ready these governments, as it continues to suffer from a lack of preparations and logistical support, transport and infrastructure and provides stores necessary , and this led to the non-completion of work on this project .

The MP , said that « the state spent a lot of money on the ration card , but the Ministry of Commerce stalled in completing the ration card items « , adding « to the difficulty of turning the ration card current , to a smart card, because of the need for this issue to the floor necessary , of statistics and census , would enable the State to take the necessary measures to turn the work into the smart card ‘ , saying « there are many obstacles stand in the work on the smart card issuing ration quota ‘ .

For his part, the National Alliance MP Haitham al – Jubouri «that work on the ration card for 2014 , specifically in the first of the month of July , so appropriate because the floors have not yet completed the work shift to smart card ‘ .

He said in an interview » Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network to the smart card system must be equipped with the necessary ground has to work , and this will be a matter for each local government to provide adequate storage to accommodate large quantities of special ration card ‘ .

Indicating «that every citizen will be placed named number or a specific account can take over its share of the ration , this system would eliminate many of the obstacles faced by citizens in receipt of vocabulary share ration », pointing out « that the state and put in mind the preparation of this work on the grounds that it is evolving business that can contribute to the eradication of corruption and eliminate many of the complex routine episodes of the citizen ‘ .

-Jubouri , the Ministry of Commerce to prepare optimized for the transfer of work to the smart card, and the names of citizens and processing according to the current ration card , and communicate with the Ministry of Planning for the success of this case ‘ .
For his part, expressed his National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati « hope that the work is done by issuing this card to move Iraq to the ranks of developed countries , according to the latest technical and technological means « . Demanded in an interview » Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network « that turns work ration cards to local governments « . Indicating that« Everyone is trying to achieve this step effective in the lives of Iraqi citizens , especially it’s moving quality important in automating the daily reality of the citizen and the government, this must be a foundation for the important role of technology in the lives of Iraqi citizens ‘ .
-
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=57356
- See more at: http://www.oneiraqidinar.com/welcome-proposal-ration-distribution-smart-card/#sthash.LwtcAmLJ.wKozEKIY.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card Empty Re: Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 pm

So much for them already being paid with their smart cards charged at the new rate ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card 2805820865  Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card 2805820865  Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card 2805820865  Welcome proposal to ration distribution by the smart card 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum