Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay

2 posters

Go down

Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay Empty Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 am

Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay

Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay Story_img_52652f87c366e

America for treatment of an old knee injury”?!
Expressed close to the Iraqi leader surprised at the statements that addressed some of the media for that Ayad Allawi’s visit to Washington, an official came to meet the U.S. government’s invitation.

Indicating that Allawi, currently lying in a U.S. hospital for treatment of an old knee injury.

A member of the Iraqi List, Adnan Aldenbos in a statement (of the Euphrates) said on Monday that “Iyad Allawi’s visit to Washington were not an official invitation as others have claimed it is a therapeutic visit to take the necessary tests as a result of exposure to infection in 1978.”

He added that “everyone knows that Iyad Allawi, was wounded in 1978 in an assassination attempt by Iraqi intelligence has been hit by several gunshots in the head, shoulder and knee was completely smashed knee then he continues treatment since that time to the present day.”

The Aldenbos pointed out that “Allawi receives treatment at a hospital {MICHAEL Nick} I spoke with him on Sunday to personally check on his health,” stressing that “good health and in continuous improvement.”

And the nature of the relationship between Allawi’s visit and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said Aldenbos that “there is no relationship between the two parties فعلاوي went for treatment The visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is official to address the regional situation and others.”

The local news has pointed to visit each of the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Washington, DC, in response to an official invitation sent to them by the U.S. government to discuss the situation in Iraq and the region, especially discuss the situation in Syria.

And picked websites from informed sources that Allawi is visiting Washington in response to an official invitation and sent him from the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden to discuss the situation in Iraq and the region.

Biden also face similar official invitation to all of the Council of Representatives Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani.
Comes visits Iraqi officials anticipated the United States of sync with the scheduled visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Washington later this month, in response to an official invitation from Biden, too, as announced White last Thursday that U.S. President Barack Obama will meet al-Maliki on the first of the month of November.

This was announced, media adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Moussawi said a few days ago in a press statement, said the visit would be in the 28 of October, the current will be al-Maliki at the head of the delegation of senior government and focus in his talks with U.S. President Barack Obama on the situation in the region, especially the Syrian crisis, and discuss Iraqi initiative, which calls for a peaceful solution and an immediate cease-fire.

http://bit.ly/18DqBb4

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay Empty Re: Allawi in US hospital over existing knee injury; Some sources believe Allawi to visit US officials during stay

Post by Jayzze Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:07 pm

he is being treated by a protoligist and when cured he will learn to shut his mouth
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum