Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices

3 posters

Go down

Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  Empty Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices

Post by Lil Sister Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices

20-10-2013 06:51 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Predicted Prime Media Center Economic Dergham Mohammed Ali, economy is affected by the Iraqi crisis, the U.S. debt, which will lead to lower oil prices in the global oil markets. said Mohammed Ali (of the Agency news): The increase in the U.S. debt will not lead directly to the economic recession, but the closure of government impact one way or another on the income of employees who have received permits compulsory without pay, which led to the lack of the sale and purchase of the segmentation is born almost a recession in the U.S. economy. pointed to: that the U.S. economy is the world's largest and is located within an area of the dollar more than (50% ) of the world's economies, including the economies of oil such as economics of Iraq, pointing out that the price of oil and the value of the Iraqi currency is linked to the price of the dollar in global markets and the stability of the price depends on the stability of U.S. markets. continued: that in the event of any impact on U.S. markets, it leads to reduced demand Global oil, the fact that America is the largest importer of oil in the world, and thus lower oil prices around the world. increased: in addition to the damage to the value of the dollar and this will affect the Iraqi economy, especially as it is formatted at the present time to move to link a basket of currencies global difficulty of this approach and the strength of the impact of the dollar in the local market that Iraq of countries subject to the phenomenon of 'dollarization'. / End / 8.'s. m /

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=104913
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  Empty Re: Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices

Post by Lil Sister Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:17 pm

[tlm724] 1.this is saying that by the US shutting down it decreases the income of the citizens thus reducing the demand of oil

[tlm724] 2. 50% of the worlds countries are linked to the USD including Iraq " including the economies of oil such as economics of Iraq"

[tlm724] 3. that the price of oil and the value of the Iraqi currency is linked to the price of the dollar in global markets

[rsp1] But...for how long?

[tlm724] so as the value of our dollar goes down it effects the value of the dinar

[tlm724] the Iraqi currency is linked to the price of the dollar in global markets and the stability of the price depends on the stability of U.S. markets
[tlm724] in addition to the damage to the value of the dollar and this will affect the Iraqi economy, especially as it is formatted at the present time to move to link a basket of currencies global difficulty of this approach and the strength of the impact of the dollar in the local market that Iraq of countries subject to the phenomenon of 'dollarization

[tlm724] rsp1 this is saying the IQD is directly linked to the USD

[sisterbreen] tlm724 this don't sound good

[tlm724] their stability at this time depends on our stability of the dollar

[tlm724] sisterbreen no , there is good in here

[tlm724] sisterbreen no we are not broke, we are the richest country in the world the problem lies here let me explain

[tlm724] as long as the IQD is linked to the dollar and the other currencies in the basket those currencies will fluctuate with the dollar

[tlm724] our actions in the US directly affect 50 % of the worlds economies

[tlm724] now how can Iraq regain control of their own currency ? How they can eliminate this fluctuation at least as far as the USD goes?

[tlm724] cybercat got it earlier

[rsp1] Detatch from the USD

[tlm724] yes dedollarize !

[tlm724] so make the IQD the main currency, they agreed to use it in all payments international for all debt and payments remember ?

[rsp1] Yes, I do..

[sisterbreen] tlm724 yes

[rsp1] It would have to be internationally tradable

[tlm724] sisterbreen right so see this is very good news as far as our investment

[sisterbreen] tlm724 tyvm

[tlm724] rsp1 exactly !

[tlm724] sisterbreen yqw

Last edited by tlm724 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  Empty Re: Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 pm

I have to agree, and not just Iraq. I heard an economist put it this way once. If the US economy get's a cold, the rest of the world comes down with pneumonia. With all our problems and debt, the US is still the principle engine driving the economy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  2805820865   Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  2805820865   Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  2805820865   Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Thanks for contributing Lil Sister.  I like when other members go and get the articles.  Make my job a little easier. 
  Center Economist: U.S. debt crisis would hurt the Iraqi economy in terms of lower world oil prices  230677302

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum