Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Here we are, it's Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Here we are, it's Saturday

2 posters

Go down

Here we are, it's Saturday Empty Here we are, it's Saturday

Post by rick152 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:58 pm

We are again in the middle of another weekend and waiting on the golden dinar.

I have to say I in no way blame our fearless leaders in any way. I am convinced that there contacts do not tell them the entire truth, but the truth as they may understand it at the time. Maybe they are held to secracy, maybe they are part of an agenda, Maybe they themselves are misinformed so as to not let go of the rate and date.

I have never heard a date but in January/ 2011 I did hear the rate would be 5.25, I have never heard anything different form my people. Whether or not the Pound or the Dollar I do not know. I have also heard ( now here is where some of you will bash, but go ahead I don't care) that there is truth to the rumor of the big dogs cashing in already, you know the tier thing? These sources are connected to Washington and of inpecable integrity.

All of this is to say that we do not know the date and will not until this thing comes down. With all of the info we hear I say MOST is just backwash, smoke, misinformation, what ever you want to call it. None of you, however, will ever hear me blame our fearless leaders. None of them. These people stick there necks out day after day to try and make us happy with knowledge. We beg and plead for more. Asking for an appearance when we do not hear from them does Not One Bit of Good. If they have nothing to say, they have nothing to say. Why pressure them and/or guilt them to appear??

Yesterday Freeway Bill suggested we stand aback for a couple days, after all ALL of the Guru's said very plainly we would see nothing until at least at least Monday, but, when I check in for a few minutes I can see that we are all burning up the lines and reading over and over again the news we have already seen. What up?

Seriously, this is going to happen, but not on our time frame. Afterall this is not about us. This is about the world and global finance. We just need to relax and let this happen. It will it has been written that Babalon will rise from the ashes, and so it shall. That is underway as we speak. (Babylon is Bagdad)

We are fortunate enough to be living in one of the most historic events of many lifetimes. This by design is for Hard work AND Enjoyment. Take advantage of the enjoyment both before and after, It is there for the taking.

I have said this before and will again, you, we are among the chosen, always think of that in the times of frustration, it will ease your fears and stress immensely. At least trust that, it is true.

OK gotta fly, love each other and yourself...rick152

rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Here we are, it's Saturday Empty Re: Here we are, it's Saturday

Post by bjoybrandt Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Good post! Ilikeyou

bjoybrandt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: