Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m.

+2
DinarPhoenix
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. Empty Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m.

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm

10-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The RV itself is done, done, done. The system is done. There were 3 trial runs. People were paid out again yesterday at the $27.87 rate. I had the exact time this was supposed to happen. It was moved 3 times yesterday, 2:00, 5:30 and at 3 a.m. it should have gone. Saturday morning is our 72 hour window and nobody has cancelled the RV, it’s still going to happen. People are at the banks, when I say "bank" I'm not talking about your branch or corner bank. I'm talking about cashout and call centers.

10-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Iraq was told last week to announce it to their people but they didn’t do it because they had already done that 3 times and nothing happened. Tuesday they announced the new money was in the ATM's throughout the country and will be available Saturday morning. The rates haven’t changed. [Does the 30 days to cash in apply to all currencies?] No, only for the 3 zero IQN notes. They will all level out to their real rate. Closer to the end they will start to level out, we just don't know when it will start. It won't wait until after the 30 days, but will start sometime within that 30 day period, IMO. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

10-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony At every level they're all saying they want it completed now. Nobody can give me a reason for it not happening. I’m still expecting to have a great day. It could happen any hour, any time during the day. The cashout personnel are ready and working today. Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. Everything is favorable, no problems, no complaints, it’s just a timing issue. I’m hoping the next call is telling us to go to the bank.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. Empty Re: Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m.

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Toney Baloney wrote:Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m.

[b] Now Tony, I want to ask you ... how do you know this?  HMMMM Iraq called you?  Maliki texted you?  Talabani came back fromt he dead in a seance and told you? Sylvia Brown say it in the future and told you?????? 

[/b]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. Empty Re: Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m.

Post by DinarPhoenix Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Tony Balony wrote:People were paid out again yesterday at the $27.87 rate.

People are at the banks, when I say "bank" I'm not talking about your branch or corner bank. I'm talking about cashout and call centers.

Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m.

Who was paid. Where are these so called cashout centers. What person, agency or news source is telling their people the lower denoms will be out. I cant believe anyone would listen to Tony for more than 2 weeks.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:07 pm

yeh sure Tony "BOY" why didnt U cash out
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. Moooo10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. 2805820865  Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. 2805820865  Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. 2805820865  Tony says Iraq is telling their people the lower denoms will be available tomorrow, Saturday, in the a.m. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Well, Sat. is over in Iraq and I haven't heard anybody say the lowers are on the street.  Is it possible that tony is wrong?:asdf:
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:32 pm

TONY IS A LIAR
YOU KNOW IT
I KNOW IT
WE ALL KNOW IT
HIS SHEEP SHOULD FIGURE IT OUT
MAYBE HIS FOLLOWERS WILL FIGURE IT OUT SOMEDAY

I DO WONDER THOUGH WILL TONY EVER COME TO THE
REALIZATION THAT HE IS LYING AND HURTING AND ABUSING PEOPLE EVER IN THIS LIFETIME?

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum