Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet from TNT --

5 posters

Go down

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  Empty Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet from TNT --

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 am

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  Bank-building-icon-150x150

Srhryder: Bank story in Texas: I went to a local bank with a friend of mine and asked his banker if he heard anything about the iqn. He took me immediately to his office and asked me my amount and told me that he knew of changes taking place soon. He said that he knows its to rv'd soon and that they will be exchanging once its released for them to do so. He told me the rates he saw were in the $3 range but knows that they are coming out much higher for the first 30 days. I asked if he was invested and he told he was more so than most!!! Good news peeps! GO RV!!!!

Arewethereyet: So I had to go into the bank to conduct business and happened to get serviced by a Private Banker. After taking care of what I needed to take care of, I asked the banker whether the branch would be participating in "the currency exchange". He looked puzzled and asked me what I meant by that. I didn't bother to explain but instead asked him whether he was aware of the new law that allows banks to buy and sell currencies. He acknowled that and told me which branches are participating. I then asked him when the bank would be allowing me to hold foreign currency in its native value as opposed to converting it to USD. He said he didn't know when. So, I talked about a commecial account that could do that. He acknowled they can do that. So I asked if they only do it for currencies that are listed and he said yes. I then said,"So they will not take exotic currencies right?". He said no they won't. He then said I know they won't take the Kuwait currency...................................................................and the other Middle East currency (with a fake puzzled look), which I don't remember the name of THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.

I have no doubt he knew which currency is about to change based upon his expression. He could have picked a number of different exotic currencies. But he picks Kuwait. Guess you'd have to be there to believe it. As always, take it or leave it folks! Go RV!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  Empty Re: Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet from TNT --

Post by clayf Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:23 am

Yeh Whatever       :hallo:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  Empty Re: Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet from TNT --

Post by Woodie007 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:27 pm

does all of tnt know we do not believe anything that comes from their crap hole

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Uhhhmmm, ya..... and I don't think they like us
Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  Mlp_icon___rarity_by_umberon9-d3lhc67

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Ole Brown Eyes is back ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865  Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865  Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865  Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Well I consider it an honor to be disliked by the likes of them ... Twisted Evil 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865  Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865  Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865  Bank Stories from Srhryder & Arewethereyet  from TNT --  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:04 am

Banker who own dinar and are sure the rates will go live any minute, are not getting their info through their banking contacts (they don't know anything), they are reading Recaps or some guru site like all the rest.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum