Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Home Remedies for Illness and Injury I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Home Remedies for Illness and Injury

Go down

Home Remedies for Illness and Injury Empty Home Remedies for Illness and Injury

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Home Remedies for Illness and Injury

Home Remedies for Illness and Injury Home-remedies

Home Remedies. It’s always a drag to come down with a mild illness or to suffer a minor injury, at home or in the backcountry. Fortunately there are an abundance of home remedies to help soothe your scrapes and burns, to settle your pounding headache, and to ward off your colds and sore throats. Below are several helpful home remedies that can be useful in uncomfortable situations. Please note that I am not a doctor. If you need medical attention, please visit a doctor or emergency room.

There are several notable herbs, spices, oils, and other natural remedies that work for a number of ailments and are good to keep around the house, the survival kit, and on outdoor adventures. Because there are so many home remedies out there, I’m going to focus on several natural remedies for a multitude of symptoms.
Rosemary has been used for centuries in a variety of home remedies. There are several ways to prepare the rosemary for ingestion or infusion, and below are some interesting advantages of having rosemary around. Rosemary oil is very useful, but the leaves can be used for cooking or for home remedies as well.

• The scent of rosemary alone can increase memory, so keep a sprig near you or wear a garland while studying or taking a test.

• Mix rosemary into your shampoo as a natural way to eliminate dandruff.

• To relieve a headache, chest congestion, or muscle tension, crush a teaspoon of rosemary leaves and brew them into a tea. Cover and let steep for up to 10 minutes, or until tea slightly cools.

Peppermint is another fantastic herbal remedy that can help with several minor
health conditions. It is safe to use on children and is often used to flavor candy or teas. Peppermint has a calming effect on the body, and can help sooth irritation and discomfort in the following ways:

• Brew and drink peppermint tea for relief from nausea, bloating, stomach pain, and gas.

• Rubbing peppermint oil on the affected area can soothe muscle cramps, aches, and pains.

• Eliminate congestion inhaling steam from peppermint tea or hot water mixed with peppermint oil.

• Peppermint’s calming effect can help induce sleep when restlessness or insomnia occurs.

Baking soda is used for cooking, cleaning, and home remedies. There are so many benefits of using baking soda, from teeth whitening to acne control, baking soda is versatile and helpful. Do not ingest baking soda every day for more than two weeks. If symptoms persist, contact a doctor or take a break for at least a week.

• Add a cup of baking soda to a warm-water bath to relieve itchy skin.

• Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and drink all at once to help soothe acid reflux.

• Create a paste with baking soda and water and apply to insect bites, bee stings, or itching from poisonous plants like ivy or oak.

• Apply a baking soda and water paste to canker sores to dry them and help them heal faster.

• Drink ¼ teaspoon of baking soda mixed with water to relieve urinary tract infections.

Every time I got a sore throat growing up, my mother insisted I drink lots of apple cider vinegar, and it worked! This specific vinegar has many healing properties when mixed with water and ingested or applied to an injury.

• Mix with water and drink to relieve sore throats, sinus infections, and colds. The taste is very strong (it is vinegar!). Try mixing with apple juice or warm apple cider to mask the taste a bit.

• Apple cider vinegar’s antihistamine qualities make it a healthy alternative to allergy medication.

• Soak a cotton ball or clean rag in apple cider vinegar and pack it into the nostril(s) to help stop a nosebleed. The apple cider vinegar helps congeal the blood.

Home Remedies for Illness and Injury Natural-medicine-bowl
You might also like to read: Naturopathic Medicine

Honey is a sweet, delicious food or drink ingredient, but did you know that it can
help with a variety of injuries and illnesses too? The most effective honey will be raw, unpasteurized, and local, but general grocery store honey will work for these remedies, too.

• To clean, soothe, and heal a first-degree burn (like a sunburn or house-hold burn) or a wound, apply honey to clean gauze and apply to injured area. Change dressing several times a day.

• Honey is antibacterial and will also prevent scabs from sticking to bandages if applied to the bandage or injury.

• To soothe athlete’s foot, rub honey on infected area at night and cover with socks. Wash thoroughly in the morning.

• Ingest local, raw honey to help soothe seasonal allergies.

• Mix with tea or hot water to calm a sore throat.

In the case of many common, mild illnesses and injuries, simple home remedies
can save you time, money, and a trip to the drugstore. Before you begrudgingly head to the pharmacy, give these home remedies a try! There are so many home remedies out there, you’ve probably got a few of your own. Feel free to share your home remedies in the comments section below!

http://www.feedingtruth.com/t1658-home-remedies-for-illness-and-injury

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum