Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States

3 posters

Go down

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States Empty Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGEBfNZ-bEPCPZp2HRrqyS01TMtsEb62y2FoUwKDU4ZVgfz36V7-hcGq16

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States

Signed by U.S. President Barack Obama Saturday on the bill that allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis who risked their lives to help the United States.
The council may be sincere in Congress earlier this week on the bill.
Has allowed special immigration visa procedures for more than 12 thousand builders and an Iraqi translator who helped the United States and members of their families, to move to the United States since 2007.

And ended the period of validity of this law earlier this week, prior to the approval of the draft of the new law, with the survival of some two thousand stuck demand.
Number of reading: 55 Saturday, October 05, 2013

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Far.radionawa.com%2FDetail.aspx%3Fid%3D78734%26LinkID%3D63%26AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport%3D1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States Empty Re: Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States

Post by rick152 Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

These people who helped us during the war, the admin had turned their back on them just like Benghazi, I really wonder why the sudden change ?:shock:

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States Empty Re: Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:04 am

There had been a law/rule not sure which, since after the invasion. What has been lacking is the expeditious processing of the applications. That law was due to expire which likely explains this.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States 2805820865  Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States 2805820865  Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States 2805820865  Obama signed the law allows the issuance of special immigrant visas for Iraqis helped the United States 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm

bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum