Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011 May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

3 posters

Go down

FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011 May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm

FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011
May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL

My dear dinar friends,

After years of speculation, intel, rumors, outright lies, hyping and prayers in the mix, the RV is about to arrive anyway!

Now that may be confusing to you, but it is clear as a bell to me! I feel like we have been fighting a war on misinformation that is not intentional and being tremendously hard on ourselves because we become addicted to this dinar investment, or blessing as I would more like to refer to it.

I was on the PTR chat today and a member, who is on there every single time I get on, day or night, said "I am going to go get a cup of coffee, don't anyone say anything spectacular until I get back" led me to start to think of how many hours each of the members spend each day dealing with the dinar RV.

1 Hour? 2 Hours, 3 Hours? 4 Hours? More? WHY?

If you are studying and have studied this event, you must know by now that there is no reasonable explanation for 90% of the things that have been done or reported to be done.

How many of us has made the statement .... "well, when the dinar comes in, I am going to.......? EVERYONE?

Note that when I say how many of us, I am including me!

I will make a deal with all of you, if you can start tonight at midnight and limit yourself to 1 hour on Saturday, 1 hour on Sunday and 1 hour on Monday, I will do the same and see how much better you feel. It is not going to happen before Monday, as you have heard from practically every sight in this deal, so what have you got to lose?

My Sundays are for the Lord. I refuse to work at my job on Sunday even though my position calls for me to work every other Sunday, because this is MY Lord's Day (and before you write me, I know that Saturday may be your holy day or Friday may be) and I believe that it pleases GOD that I spend this day for HIM and family.

Folks, I am just feeling the stress out there every time I get on chat or read the forums and it is time that WE TAKE OUR LIVES BACK and let the dinar revalue without us trying to telepathically pushing th button.

If I thought this RV was not so close, I would tell you. I believe that despite what others are saying that it may happen prior to Monday, but if it does, you will know. Smokers take a NON SMOKING DAY, people all over the world give up things for Lent..... Can we give up the boards for the weekend? I will bet you can and I know you will feel better.

As of this moment, I will wish all of you a great weekend. Don't read anything into this and have it posted that FREEWAY BILL is giving up on the RV, actually, it is the opposite. I have faith that the RV is coming quickly, but I also know that the RV is not the only thing that is important and I choose not to let it rule my weekend as it has so many weekends prior.

Please don't take this as a "religious post" it is a humane post. If you are an atheist, take a few days off (and I have a book I would suggest you read) (JOKING FOLKS) (NOT) but anyway you get my drift.

It is time to take back over your lives and let's start right now....

GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

P.S. People fast to show faith and to get answers, so fast from the threads this weekend. It will not hurt anyone and may just help your family!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011 May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by hubby Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 am

wild bill again you da man

hubby

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011  May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL post at OOMF 08/12/2011 May this be the last thread you read this weekend! ....... FREEWAY BILL (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:58 am

Once again....I appreciate you and your insight. One hour it is - from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by upboaz Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Thank You My Brother in Christ.
I agree with you in prayer and decree.
Psalms 103; 19 The LORD has established his throne in heaven,
and his kingdom rules over all
Exodus 14:8
The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out boldly.
Deuteronomy 2:30
But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the LORD your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands, as he has now done.
2 Chronicles 36:22
In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken by Jeremiah, the LORD moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing:
Ezra 7:27
Praise be to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, who has put it into the king’s heart to bring honor to the house of the LORD in Jerusalem in this way
Proverbs 21
1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD,
Like the rivers of water;
He turns it wherever He wishes.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Deuteronomy 8:3
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Let us pray and seek the Favor and Grace of our God.
In Jesus Name
amen
upboaz
upboaz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum