Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent

Go down

Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent Empty Father God / Zorra - Dinar Past Being Imminent

Post by happywelshguy Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi! Folks

Here is a link for a Recorded Call from Father God / Zorra that took place on Thursday and speaks to the Iraq Dinar and Dong
http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/427859598

Also, I have copied a summary of the call below:

The ever-watchful eye of Zorra / Father God has prompted this special call ... to set the record straight.  Zorra covers today's immediate news what the Galactic Federation of Light is doing to prevent a race of dark energies from trying to move in after the Reptilians moved out!  

How close we are to Ascension and the importance of protecting those on the surface as they begin their Ascension.

Confirmation of the imminence of the Prosperity Programs ... NESARA, Freedom Club and that the Global Currency Reset must precede these programs.  

Reconfirming the Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong are valid investments and will bring relief from hardships.  The release of the global currencies into circulation is something to be met with joy and happiness, no guilt about "greed."  Rejoice!  

Zorra wants to make this clear!  

There is no condemnation for those who made these investments and who plan to do good works. - Ascension is at hand.  About Kathryn's Ascension program, what it is doing, and how we will each Ascend.  

Zorra speaks in depth about Ramtha and his upcoming homecoming.  

Remember the early "Zorra Calls" each Saturday?  We can look forward to a new kind of call a week from this Saturday, October 5th.

The Saturday calls will be "Calls of Up-liftment."  

They will confirm the coming Emergence and our reunion with our Hollow Earth brothers and sisters, our relationships with them, etc.  

And again, Zorra reconfirms "This release of this money will change people's lives they will bless each other in so many ways."  

Our lives will return to Joy, Harmony, Peace and Love reuniting with our Selves, Mother Nature, Mother Gaia, and the Universe.

:yes:

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum