Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

4 posters

Go down

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  Empty Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

Post by Highlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:19 pm

"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM
09/24/2013
20 Comments

Hello Everyone,

Today Meine Kinder are busy playing in the leaves. The hardwood trees here in the Alpine region are gorgeous and colorful. There is a scent of fall tannins in the air too as fall has really set into the region. Will this finally be our season for this RV?

Hope all are well.  As we are all in anxious anticipation of the Iraq dinar revaluation I thought I would bring to you my news and what I anticipate in the coming weeks. 

Last weekend there was once again an execution of the Babylon II software and the regeneration of the rates for 190+ currencies as part of the setup for the global currency reset.

The process also was able to successfully load all files and migrate all rates to their appropriate bank and exchange destinations.

This process must be re-executed periodically since the rates can be outdated in about every couple weeks.

There was much celebration at UST since this process went relatively flawless from start to finish. This was the first time ever for this accomplishment. In prior runs there was always even a small cliche.
Read More Link on Right
Let me explain that what happened with the RV process this weekend was something important to celebrate over but should not be misinterpreted as the immediate activation of the rates but rather the initiation of the final rollout and activation of the revaluation.

What do I mean by this? 

I mean I am hearing from my IMF contact that the final rates are now situated and poised to go live, but will not go live just yet. It is not a day by day watch until we are in the appropriate window.

This window, as I have tried to explain many times, must be a coordination of multiple events. 

Here are the events once again:

1. completion of the final piece to the project of removing the zeros (an unanticipated renewal of this project at the request of the CIA due to the Syrian crisis. The need to take yet more of the 3 zero notes out of circulation). This was projected to be completed by late September. It is now late September.

2. Coordination of the Prosperity Funding Program - final decisions are being ironed out as to recipients and amounts to be rolled out from these funds. I am hearing this is now completed.

3. The rollout of the new UST Notes in early October

4. The Syrian crisis - settlement on the resolution of the removal of the chemical weapons. I am hearing this is not yet resolved.

5. Leverage now for raising the debt ceiling. I am hearing this may happen. But uncertain now. 

As I have stated in the past I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October.

It is now late September.

This Thursday 9/26 begins yet another excellent window of opportunity for this RV to happen. This window is extended out through mid October.

There are many reasons for this and I have tried to tell you in my last couple posts. Please go back and re-read it UU7534 and UU8821 - this news has not changed much except that there is now a fifth element to watch and it deals with using the RV as leverage for the USA debt ceiling. 

I do not believe solely in bank stories alone as one of my sources since I believe they are using the banks to bring out corruption and in the process string us dinar investment  holders along for the ride with all these claims of false episodes of RV.

This is not fair to us and has kept us on this never ending roller coaster ride. But we bring this stress upon ourselves since we believe and want this RV to happen so badly that we stop thinking and are led sometimes like sheep. 

I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international. I know Iraq already signed off on the RV  in March. This is not new news.

This situation is dynamic. This does not invalidate my new intel. The USA also signed off on the RV last March - so where is it?

This reasoning of some intel providers makes no sense and they still stubbornly say its out of Iraqi hands. It was out of their hands and turned over to the USA for activation but since it was held up the circumstances have changed and I think it may be due to the Syrian crisis. If we truly want to get to the heart of this revaluation effort we must take all intel into consideration.

I can see now that some intel providers in USA are either getting directions from someone in the UST to say what they say on these calls or they just plain don’t know all the facts I know.

They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

You should not plan on any possibility of any CBI rate getting posted until they complete this new effort which I am hearing has now reached the expected benchmark and should be completed.

Remember once this completes the ball will once again bounce back to the USA UST to implement in the USA and activate the rates.

Remember also we are talking about 4 other events too aligning together so a completion of one event does not signal the RV. All events must align together. 

I still believe strongly that the new IQN will be published on the CBI site first and it will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and be the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190+ currencies.

PS- remember this too that any intel provider that keeps telling you that the rates will be activated every day will never be wrong since they will in fact eventually be activated. A day will come. This tactic only has merit and any power if the people who are listening to it truely believe this story.

Is it  not better to know that there are other events that forces dependency on this RV so you can plan mentally. Is this not a healthier way? 

Following the process can be stressful and you must chose if this is the method for you. This method makes for assumptions too from the tellers of the story so be careful. Continue to read and explore the news on your own. Find good sources and listen carefully with one eye open.  

Let's now all wait and see how this next window in the following 2 weeks plays out.

I believe we are still extremely close to completion of this RV.  

Hope this news helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
mnt goat
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  Empty Re: Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Highlander wrote:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM
09/24/2013
20 Comments

Hello Everyone,

Today Meine Kinder are busy playing in the leaves. The hardwood trees here in the Alpine region are gorgeous and colorful. There is a scent of fall tannins in the air too as fall has really set into the region. Will this finally be our season for this RV?

Hope all are well.  As we are all in anxious anticipation of the Iraq dinar revaluation I thought I would bring to you my news and what I anticipate in the coming weeks. 

Last weekend there was once again an execution of the Babylon II software and the regeneration of the rates for 190+ currencies as part of the setup for the global currency reset. Ah yes the oft rumored but never proven Babylon II software. Actually though, there is such a program, only one problem it has nothing to do with finances, it is translation software developed by an Israeli country. I see you still can't count either since there are nowhere near 190+ currencies world wide, even if you count the second and sometimes third currencies sometimes used in country only. So then where does that leave your mythical global reset? Just that, mythical.

The process also was able to successfully load all files and migrate all rates to their appropriate bank and exchange destinations.

This process must be re-executed periodically since the rates can be outdated in about every couple weeks. Horse Hockey! Even if your mythical GCR was based upon Basel III, which since Basel III has zero to do with anything except how commercial banks count their assets, the rates would not out date every few days. ESPECIALLY if your lies were true, since "hard assets" such as you claim are now mandated would not be allowed to change in quantity or value that fast. It would make trade almost impossible. You need stable currency to buy and sell and place orders with manufacturers.

There was much celebration at UST since this process went relatively flawless from start to finish. This was the first time ever for this accomplishment. In prior runs there was always even a small cliche. Yea, right ... see above.
Read More Link on Right
Let me explain that what happened with the RV process this weekend was something important to celebrate over but should not be misinterpreted as the immediate activation of the rates but rather the initiation of the final rollout and activation of the revaluation.

What do I mean by this? 

I mean I am hearing from my IMF contact that the final rates are now situated and poised to go live, but will not go live just yet. It is not a day by day watch until we are in the appropriate window.

This window, as I have tried to explain many times, must be a coordination of multiple events. 

Here are the events once again:

1. completion of the final piece to the project of removing the zeros (an unanticipated renewal of this project at the request of the CIA due to the Syrian crisis. The need to take yet more of the 3 zero notes out of circulation). This was projected to be completed by late September. It is now late September.Really? The CIA?

2. Coordination of the Prosperity Funding Program - final decisions are being ironed out as to recipients and amounts to be rolled out from these funds. I am hearing this is now completed. Yea, sure, even IF the whole PP BS was true, I have one word for you ... actually better make it two runaway inflation.

3. The rollout of the new UST Notes in early October You mean the new Federal Reserve $100 notes? You must since there are no other new notes being printed.

4. The Syrian crisis - settlement on the resolution of the removal of the chemical weapons. I am hearing this is not yet resolved.

5. Leverage now for raising the debt ceiling. I am hearing this may happen. But uncertain now. It will most likely happen, but not in connection with any of this. Politics are politics, and the denizens of DC will do what they have to do to get re-elected. Oh they'll posture for a while, and maybe even let things run out, kinda like what the Demwits did in the 80's when I was in the military. In the end though, they pass it, cause the alternative will shut down the gravy train and cost them votes .

As I have stated in the past I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October.

It is now late September.

This Thursday 9/26 begins yet another excellent window of opportunity for this RV to happen. This window is extended out through mid October.

There are many reasons for this and I have tried to tell you in my last couple posts. Please go back and re-read it UU7534 and UU8821 - this news has not changed much except that there is now a fifth element to watch and it deals with using the RV as leverage for the USA debt ceiling. News? Oh you mean your spew?

I do not believe solely in bank stories alone as one of my sources since I believe they are using the banks to bring out corruption and in the process string us dinar investment  holders along for the ride with all these claims of false episodes of RV. We almost agree here since I don't believe bank stories period.

This is not fair to us and has kept us on this never ending roller coaster ride. But we bring this stress upon ourselves since we believe and want this RV to happen so badly that we stop thinking and are led sometimes like sheep. You kinda count on that don't you?

I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international. I know Iraq already signed off on the RV  in March. This is not new news. Some really good drugs I believe, really good sources in CBI not so much.

This situation is dynamic. This does not invalidate my new intel. The USA also signed off on the RV last March - so where is it? Got to agree with you here. It's impossible to invalidate something that was never valid in the first place.

This reasoning of some intel providers makes no sense and they still stubbornly say its out of Iraqi hands. It was out of their hands and turned over to the USA for activation but since it was held up the circumstances have changed and I think it may be due to the Syrian crisis. If we truly want to get to the heart of this revaluation effort we must take all intel into consideration. Some? SOME? None of the intel providers reasoning makes sense, since it is 100% pure BS.

I can see now that some intel providers in USA are either getting directions from someone in the UST to say what they say on these calls or they just plain don’t know all the facts I know. They may be getting directions from someone, but I guarantee it's not the UST.

They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

You should not plan on any possibility of any CBI rate getting posted until they complete this new effort which I am hearing has now reached the expected benchmark and should be completed.

Remember once this completes the ball will once again bounce back to the USA UST to implement in the USA and activate the rates. Unhu ... sure ...

Remember also we are talking about 4 other events too aligning together so a completion of one event does not signal the RV. All events must align together. 

I still believe strongly that the new IQN will be published on the CBI site first and it will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and be the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190+ currencies. Oh yes, the mythical IQN. What toilet did you clowns drag that up from. The rest you are just repeating yourself so see my comments above.

PS- remember this too that any intel provider that keeps telling you that the rates will be activated every day will never be wrong since they will in fact eventually be activated. A day will come. This tactic only has merit and any power if the people who are listening to it truely believe this story. No, like you they will be wrong every day. Eventually, they may be right, but they will still earn an F- grade.

Is it  not better to know that there are other events that forces dependency on this RV so you can plan mentally. Is this not a healthier way? It is better to know the truth and no ingest BS flavored guru kool aid.

Following the process can be stressful and you must chose if this is the method for you. This method makes for assumptions too from the tellers of the story so be careful. Continue to read and explore the news on your own. Find good sources and listen carefully with one eye open.  Discovering the truth takes work and individual responsibility. Perhaps that is why so many people were content to let you and other gurus spoon feed them your poison swill of lies and half truths for so long, but they are beginning to wake up and smell the manure.

Let's now all wait and see how this next window in the following 2 weeks plays out.

I believe we are still extremely close to completion of this RV.  We might be close, but I will not base that on your BS. I base that on the facts I see in the real world.

Hope this news helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
mnt goat
Peace, don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya on the way out ... Oh when you get to the short pier, keep on walkin till your hat floats.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865  Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865  Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865  Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  Empty Re: Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

Post by Highlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:32 pm

You didn't mention the Republicants, Kevin.
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:23 pm

That's cause the Demiwits were in control back when an E-5 with 3 dependents barely making enough to not qualify for food stamps didn't get paid on time several times because they were playing politics with the budget.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865  Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865  Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865  Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm

That was then, how about today?  Many on food stamps are working people.  The righties can play their House games, but it is dead in the water.
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Agreed, and it is O's policies that have put most of them there ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

lol!
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:51 pm

PS- remember this too that any intel provider that keeps telling you that the rates will be activated every day will never be wrong since they will in fact eventually be activated. A day will come. This tactic only has merit and any power if the people who are listening to it truely believe this story.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  THEY WILL NEVER BE WRONG?  WHAT THE HECK?!! OK SO THEY WILL TELL US EVERYDAY? THIS IS THEIR MANTRA? BECAUSE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE RIGHT? AND IT ONLY HAS MERIT AND POWER IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE?!!! 

Following the process can be stressful and you must chose if this is the method for you. This method makes for assumptions too from the tellers of the story so be careful. Continue to read and explore the news on your own. Find good sources and listen carefully with one eye open.

OK. AND THIS STATEMENT IS AN OPPOSITE TO THE ONE ABOVE!  (must choose)?  why? they are never wrong!  (makes assumptions)? teller of the story? WHY? you say the intel is never wrong!  Remember? you have to truly believe to give it merit and power!!!  and what the heck does it mean to listen carefully with one eye open if you are supposed to believe......what do you mean "find good sources"?  but you said the "intel providers are never wrong"!!

"Let's now all wait and see how this next window in the following 2 weeks plays out.LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEK YOU LIE TO EVERYONE?!!  AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE NEXT WINDOW!  THERE ARE LIKE WHAT 2 OR 3 EVERY WEEK, GLASS SHOULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE BY NOW!  

This person sounds more like a whack job to me and a sociopath working every angle to get someone to believe what she says!  My gosh where do they all come up with this stuff? They contradict themselves at every turn. Sometimes it seems there is like one person playing the part of 5 personalities cause they repeat over and over almost verbatim over a period of 2 to 3 days. Then of course months later the same crap (verbatim).

*shakes head*  SHOW ME THE MONEY!  PROVE IT!!   PUT UP SOURCE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

I can already tell you how this window will play out .....

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  19807510

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:11 am

heh  shards of glass around a black hole...........  nothingness.........  delete

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 am

Well, I think I got band over at dinar detectives.  I mentioned some thing about the gurus and all the problems they say folks will have managing their  overnight fortunes as being mental masturbation and I think that was the last straw.

Hope I didn't offend you all with my first post.Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

I do find phony Tony's comment funny, the one several weeks ago where he said people should not be asking for proof in reference to his information.  He says, "you either believe it or you don't."  NOT, er I mean DON'T.  Don't believe. 

Tony knows how to work a pump.  Get all the people talking about how hard it's going to be being rich, heck most won't notice their was no RV.

His last comment on his show in the early afternoon was, "folks don't go out and buy dinar or dong on this information. Just... Get ready!"  He is working his pump at full power right now and will continue as long as he can.  With his audience it seems it will be a while. Credibility should be a problem to his intelligent followers but they prefer a boey of hope in a sea of lies. According to him his audience as grown to 12000 plus in a few months.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 am

These old MLM (multi level marketing) guys are well trained on the pump and inflating numbers.

Lady Goat...They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.  MLM-2
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum