Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government

Go down

Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government  Empty Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 am

06/27/2011: History

الياور: ترشيق الوزارات خطوة لمعالجة الترهل الحاصل في الحكومة Yawar: feminine ministries to address the slack step made ​​in the government

أصوات العراق Voices of Iraq

اعتبر امين عام حركة العدل والاصلاح العراقي الكتل السياسية، الأحد مبادرة رئيس الوزراء بترشيق الحكومة خطوة لمعالجة الترهل الحاصل فيها، داعياً الكتل السياسية إلى القبول بمبادرة المالكي بترشيق الوزرات. Considered the Secretary General of the Movement for Justice and reform Iraq's political blocs, Sunday Petrhik Prime Minister's initiative to address the government step in winning slack, calling for political blocs to accept Maliki's initiative Petrhik ministries.

وقال الشيخ عبد الله حميدي عجيل الياور لوكالة (أصوات العراق) إن "مبادرة رئيس الوزراء العراقي نوري المالكي والمتعلقة بترشيق الوزرات مرحب بها، وادعو الكتل السياسية الى القبول بهذه المبادرة شريطة ان تكون عملية الترشيق بمشاركة وطنية". Said Hamidi, Sheikh Abdullah al-Yawar told (Voices of Iraq) that "the initiative of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Petrhik ministries of welcome, and I call on the political blocs to accept this initiative, provided that the participation of national Limbering."

وأوضح أن "الترشيق على الرغم من تأخره الا انه سيعالج الكثير من الامور فضلا عن التقليل من هدر المال العام جراء ارقام الوزرات التي لم يشهد لها مثيل". He explained that "Limbering although late, but he will address a lot of things as well as reduce the waste of public money by the numbers ministries that have not witnessed unprecedented."

وأضاف الياور "بعد ذلك الاهتمام بالشعب العراقي الذي يعاني البطالة والفقر ويشكو سوء الخدمات بعد تهيئة مناخ سياسي يتسم بالاستقرار". Yawar said "After that, attention to the Iraqi people, who suffer unemployment, poverty and complain about poor services after creating a stable political climate."

وكان رئيس الحكومة نوري المالكي قد عرض الخميس الماضي تقريره بشأن تقييمه لواقع عمل الوزرات والذي اعتبر فيه ان الترشيق الوزراي بات ضرورة ملحة. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has offered his report last Thursday on its assessment of the reality of the work of ministries and which he considered that the Ministerial Limbering has become an urgent necessity.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.inciraq.com/pages/view_page.php%3Fid%3D54283&usg=ALkJrhiQy_NCaAKSR6TSDX7xOMgtkQsHEA

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum