Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm...

Go down

A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... Empty A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm...

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 pm

A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... ObamasTerrorismFailures600wide
Fox News has a blockbuster report published tonight which sheds further light on why the Obama administration has been involved in a massive cover up surrounding the Benghazi terrorist attack.
New reports indicate that rebels allied with al-Qaida were being trained in Benghazi and then sent up to fight in the Syrian civil war against the regime of Bashar al-Assad.  These include terrorist networks involved in the September 11th terrorist attack on our U.S. compound in Benghazi.
The Obama administration knows that if the American people were to learn that they were helping fund, train and transport al-Qaida terrorists to fight in Syria - some of whom were behind the Benghazi terrorist attack that killed 4 Americans and injured countless others, there would be a severe backlash from the American people.
Here's the headline from Fox News and an excerpt from their report:
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... FoxNewsBenghaziHeadlineSyriaAlQaeda
U.S. intelligence agencies earlier this month uncovered new evidence that al Qaeda-linked terrorists in Benghazi are training foreign jihadists to fight with Syria's Islamist rebels, according to U.S. officials. 
Ansar al-Sharia, the al Qaeda-affiliated militia that U.S. officials say orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound and a CIA facility in Benghazi, is running several training camps for jihadists in Benghazi and nearby Darnah, another port city further east, said officials who discussed some details of the camps on condition of anonymity. 
The officials said the terror training camps have been in operation since at least May and are part of a network that funnels foreign fighters to Syrian rebel groups, including the Al-Nusra Front, the most organized of the Islamist rebel groups fighting the Bashar al-Assad regime in Damascus. 
The Obama administration is demonstrating once again that it is the most deceitful and manipulative presidential administrations in our nation's history.  
We can't let Obama get away with this.  We can't let him silence those who hold the truth about Benghazi and we cannot let this scandal and cover up continue. That's why we are airing a TV ad campaign that demands Obama be held accountable for these scandals - with your help we will not let him get away with this! Please, take just sixty seconds and watch this ad below:
A Quick Follow-Up on the Syria deal...HMMmmm... BenghaziTVAdFreezeModify

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum