Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants

2 posters

Go down

10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants Empty 10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 pm

10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants

10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants Cucumers

Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Ants

Now that summer has arrived, so have the ants! They start showing up one by one, and before you know it you have a colony roaming around your house and no way to get rid of them. There is some traditional methods for getting rid of ants such as sprays and traps. But what if you want to get rid of them without the use of harsh chemicals?

Well look no further! Check out the list below to find out how to get rid of pesky ants the natural way:

Baby Powder: You can dust this directly on to the ants when you see them and at all entry points where you think they might be entering.

Cucumber Peelings: Leave cucumber peelings in the areas where ants appear, these peelings are toxic to ants and will ward them off.

Vinegar & Water Wipe: Wipe down any surfaces where ants appear. Counter tops, tables, and even cupboards. They dislike the smell of vinegar, ultimately keeping them away.

Bay Leaves & Cloves: Another smell related trap for the ants. They’ll stay away from the smells they hate most!

Coffee Grounds: These can be spread around your house, but the best place for the grounds is the garden. It will keep your flowers and plants ant free!

Chalk: Draw chalk lines from there point of entry. They will avoid it like the plague!

Lemon Juice: Dabbing lemon juice around doors and windows can keep ants away.

Baking Soda & Powdered Sugar: If your looking to do more then keeping ants away use this little mixture to kill the small intruders! Mix 1 part baking soda with 1 part powdered sugar. The sugar will attract them and the baking soda will kill them.

Cinnamon: Using this in the powdered form or in an essential oil spray can do wonders for keeping ants away and is easy to clean up.

Cornmeal: This is best used out on your deck to get ants away from your patio or garden area. Just sprinkle cornmeal in high traffic areas.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants Empty Re: 10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants

Post by PALMER01 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:48 pm

I am looking for little explosions, you know, little ant IED's?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants Empty Re: 10 Natural Ways To Get Rid of Ants

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Now that would work.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin