Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings

2 posters

Go down

Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings Empty Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 am

Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings

08/27/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - morning
praised a member of the Finance Committee MP Dler capable, Bembagesat both Iraq and India to agree to be economic transactions and trade of the two countries in local currencies, stressing that it will support the value of the dinar and make it desirable internationally.

said capable in a press statement that talks of the Iraqi delegation headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and a ministers and economists, with the Indian side about the accreditation in business dealings between the two countries on local currencies and not the dollar and this measure will support the value of the dinar and improves positioned internationally.

said: that the Iraqi dinar is strong and covered with reserves much of hard currency and gold, especially during the recent period improved exchange rate dinar and significantly against the dollar, making the nations economic as large as India maintains the Iraqi dinar and deal him, this is an indicator of economic well for the Iraqi dinar.

This was confirmed Minister of Indian that both Iraq and the Indian Tbagesoa on strengthening bilateral economic relations, and the possibility of adopting local currencies Iraqi and Indian in the business dealings of the two countries instead of the U.S. dollar.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=52851

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings Empty Re: Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 am

The crash of the dollar is coming....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings Empty Re: Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:41 am

I had the impression from other articles that is was more a question of India running out of dollars ... but have a lot of gold ... and this was t obe more on the line of a gold exchange ... but I may have been mistaken, these translations always leave you guessing to one degree or another.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings 2805820865  Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings 2805820865  Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings 2805820865  Adoption of local currencies in the Indian Iraqi dealings 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum