Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria.

+5
aksafeone
Kevind53
Ponee
rick152
hithere
9 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. Empty BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria.

Post by RELIX Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Kerry just announced...is still announcing that we are going to invade Syria. Russian ships are on the scene and this may well be the start of WWIII.

Obama has financed the Muslim Brotherhood through his Brother Malique Obama [ Secretary of the MB] and his cousin Odinga of Kenya working through Libya. 8 Billion is the amount I'm hearing. This was BRIBE money to conduct the Benghazi attack to justify the explosion in the Middle East. 

We are going into another war which Russia says will be cause for attack of American forces.

May God help us....but then again, why would he?

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria.

Post by hithere Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:45 pm

maybe we should buy some of their currency hahaha.

hmmm that gives me an idea for a business. ill go buy some *whatever they have* as currency and pay a few gurus to pump an rv. i'll make millions!!!!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria.

Post by rick152 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewAn3CfhS9E

I Listened to this in entirety, Kerry did NOT say we were invading Syria. He did say something must be done but to what end he did not.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Thank you Rick

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:29 pm

If anything, I expect we will see airstrikes particularly against their airfields, command and control and WMD storage sites. Of course given the past history of this administration, we'll probably just see more bluster and talk ... Russia will back Assad regardless of what we do, but history has also shown that they will threaten and bluster, and maybe kick some diplomats out, but that's about it. Face it, Syria and Iran have been Russian proxies for a long time ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. 2805820865  BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. 2805820865  BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. 2805820865  BREAKING NEWS - Kerry just announced... that we are going to invade Syria. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 pm

I too listened to Kerry's speach and I too did not hear anything about invasion of Syria.  I did hear that they have confirmed the use of chemical weapons.  If that is true then that tells us that the leaders of the Syrian conflict are not afraid to kill innocent people therefore any strike made against them should be with something more powerful and of such manner as to immediately resolve the situation.  A neutron bomb seems to come to mind.

I wonder at our being the world's keeper and our intervening in all of these conflicts.   Why should we always be the one to be the cop?  Let someone else waste their money for once.  WE seem to be the go to party in all cases - one reason we are broke.  WE can't afford to police the world - WE can't even police ourselves.  Time to forget "do unto others"  and begin to "do unto ourself."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 pm

AK, I think it's something like this:  Switzerland, literal banking center (bean counter)

England,     Insurance (Lloyd s)

United States, Muscle (blow it up) (then fix it)

United nations, (biotch center)

Assigned by the PTB and the "one world" "new world order"

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

just was listening to fox at 7 pm they did not say that at all . they were still  deciding what to do just more disinfo as usual
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm

We'll see alright. This is the ramp up. There are the PNAC papers and the agenda is lined out and they have been very meticulous aout executing this agenda for years now. I have no reason to believe they have decided to stop. They have used the same M.O. each time. I'm betting on empirical evidence. This is a banker's war just like all the others in modern history...[since Korea]. Kerry was in diplomat mode. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

OK folks...just because they didn't use plain and clear verbiage and say "We Are Attacking You" doesn't mean that the Kerry speech wasn't the clear attempt to make the case for war. That is exactly what he did and if you have ever read the PNAC documents and have ever listened to  General Wesley Clark read the memo he received laying out the precise formula of the five countries they intended to attack over the coming five years, then you haven't been paying attention to the tactics being used United States ever since Korea. Every single war in which we have been involved since WWI was under false pretense. EVERY ONE. This is no different.

There were no babies thrown from incubators in Kuwait but that was used to whip up sentiment by every single G-7 talking head leader. Iraq was attacked the first time.

There was NO yellow cake, no aluminum tubes, and NO WMD's but Bush lied as did Colon Bowel and we attacked Iraq again.

Assad is NOT killing protestors. He is killing commandos hired by a plethora of interests over the last two years. Assad did not gas his own people. There is ZERO war value / tactical value to doing that.  However, Obama has sent the Muslim Brotherhood and the New Improved "good-guy" Al-Qaeda to the tune of 8 billion dollars. His brother is Maliq Obama and is the Finance Minister of the Muslim Brotherhood. His cousin Odinga is heading up the Libyan arm of the operations and Obama has given him millions of dollars. BH Obama is running an international terrorist family organization with our tax money.

Since the original post on this thread, the Big Shot / CIA owned news papers have all parroted the phony line. Does it matter that the last three gas attacks known were done by the Rebels / Muslim Brotherhood / Al Qaeda? NO...We're not supposed to have a memory...BTW...have you had your fluoride today...and don't forget that vaccination? This is another FALSE FLAG OPERATION!!!

It may be true that Kerry didn't say we were going to war with Syria but what Kerry said is we are going to attack Syria.

There has been a backlash against this in Congress and even the hawks know this will cause WWIII and are calling out to stop the madness. 56 bi-partisan signatories have demanded that Obama get Congressional approval. Perhaps...just perhaps...we will be calmed and cooled to the point of serious cognizant thought. BUT...Don't bet on it!

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Relix, I am with you on that.  I feel they were testing the waters and easing into it.  It is coming.  The U.S. can't mind it's own business.  We will be there before you know it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Kerry is the biggest frig up since the Edsel, and doesn't need to stick his nose in where it doesn't belong, and he couldn't charm the Military with all new tanks and howitzers- He never attained any Military, or senatorial experience to even deal with other countries, and lied about his military service record- He's a puppet, and eventually will be expended-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Yep, he is expendable alright.  A pawn, no less.  For a quitter he sure has climbed the ladder - oh, I forgot his WIFE's money - that explains everything.  I wonder, do they have dinar?  Now wouldn't that be interesting, hmmmmmmmm.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:22 pm

AK, you hit the nail squarely on the head with that, you did-A super 'BINGO' goes out to you and the missus!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Hey, give him a purple heart...he scratched himself schaving

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:35 pm

its time to cabbage or get off the pot too ny innocent  people are getting killed. if we do go in and take care of assad then m will have plenty to think about. also for the last week many reports of m and his buddies families fleeing iraq for there safety
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum