Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD

4 posters

Go down

Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD Empty Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:22 am

Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD

The lifting of the international sanctions from the Iraq government has taken place recently. This led as a chance for the Iraqi government to reduce the difference between Iraqi dinar and other foreign currencies. There are so many discussions taking place of late and most of the economists favor Iraq to omit zeros from its currencies. The Central Bank of Iraq is looking at this matter with high concern and due to building process of strategies, there are some delays. However, there is a threat that has been clouded around the Iraqi economic scenario, regarding this delay from the end of the Central Bank of Iraq authority. It is assumed that Iraq may lose billions of dollars due to this delay.

Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri, a member of parliamentary Finance Committee, has recently mentioned that lifting of UN sanctions on Iraq has given the country a fair chance to rejuvenate its economy. As the country is receiving high investments from different parts of the world, it is the right time to reconstruct its economic infrastructure and strengthen its economy. For rejuvenating the country’s economy, the first step would be taking the country to a new leap through omitting three zeros from the Iraqi currencies. He also added that it is quite possible to strengthen the Iraqi dinar by raising its value and the present scenario in the country is in favor of that.

He mentioned, “Country’s exit from Chapter VII on the political side, contributed to the liberation of Iraq will on the economic side, give Iraq much room on important issues including banking, on Iraqi and foreign currency trading, as well as investment in Iraq has not been able to attract investment during the previous period.”
He mentioned that there are a few sectors in Iraq which are needed to be developed and have high potentials. Agriculture, tourism, construction, communication, etc. are a few sectors, which have high potentials. However, oil sector is the base of Iraqi economy at present and the nation is building itself, depending on the oil industrial development. As a result, government is also expensing highly on this sector in order to reap out more benefits from this sector of the country.

Mr. Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri also remarked, “The procedures be adopted to increase the value of the dinar currency, requires the Government to pay tribute to all sectors of production and investment to support the local currency.”

http://bit.ly/1cSw15a

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD Empty Re: Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD

Post by andy1979uk Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm

It is assumed that Iraq may lose billions of dollars due to this delay...
Why?
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD Empty Re: Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Who knows ... each side is saying the other one is wrong and will cost the country billions ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD 2805820865  Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD 2805820865  Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD 2805820865  Finance Committe Member: Delay dropping zeros from IQD may harm economy; Chapter VII creates opportunity to drop zeros, raise value of IQD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:47 pm

I suspect they seem to think that by restructuring the currency by deleting the zeros will make it easier to increase the value and attract more investments.
I think it's more perception than reality though
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum