Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Personal Response to Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Personal Response to Okie

+6
Purpleskyz
Jayzze
az-tex
Horizon
Ponee
aksafeone
10 posters

Go down

Personal Response to Okie Empty Personal Response to Okie

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:09 pm

This is a personal response to the following from Okie Oil Man:

"3:53 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] I DON'T KNOW WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY FOR "DINAR DAILY" BUT THEY CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE OKIE. THERE SNIDE REMARKS ARE WAITING IN THE BUSHES FOR OKIE TO POST AND THEN IN A CONCERTED EFFORT TRY TO CRUCIFY HIM AND OTHERS TRYING TO OBTAIN ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE."

Since you didn't name anyone I will step right on up to the plate and respond to you in reference my posts pertaining to your posts.  I speak only for myself and the expression of my personal opinions (which are lawful according to the Constitution of the United State of America at least at this present time).

1)  I am a former Super Moderator for the old OOM site.  As such I defended you 100% and banned a multitude of posters who wrote things that did not agree with you/wingmen or were critical to you/wingmen.  For that I have personally apologized right here on DDD - I was wrong to do that as people have the right to their opinions and the right to express them whether we agree with them or not.  I thought I was right because I believed in you and your information - then.  That was before we were continually getting "beat up" on the site after chat was over and we were left with the mess.  No complaints, I accepted the challenge and took it like a man then and am not looking for anything now.

2)  I do not wait in the bushes to make snide remarks about you or anyone else.  I personally would be delighted if for once you were right and this was over.  However, I do comment when I feel the need and in some cases when members of my group get me riled up.  Yes, I belong to an investment group that holds dinar.  WE got into this for the long run and with our eyes wide open.  WE, some of us, went the wrong way at first by buying reserves based on what YOU, Tony, TerryK etc were telling us - "It's going to go #@#%#@."  Sometimes the motivation was the rate put out there (Terry K still does that.) THEN, we got smarter and just purchased dinar.  About that time we also started buying into oil fields and other things.  Back to topic:  I do not now nor have I ever laid in hiding for anyone for anything - I come right at you, up front, right to your face.  I'm no coward, nor am I looking for a fight - but I will stand up when I have to - this being one time as you called me out.

3)  Your information always comes from a source you can't for many reason divulge.  OK, I accept that.  BUT, when that source(s) has/have been wrong for over 5 years and the information given out over a public media (internet) proves to be false, wrong or the event never happens there comes a time to call the hand.  Put up or shut up time has long been gone - The source(s) need to either provide you with correct and final information or you need to get other better sources.  If your source(s) are as high as you can go then I would have to feel that a full investigation needs to be initiated into why these source(s) keep firing up the investors and then dropping the ball.  NO, I do not buy it that global things of this nature have this many problems.  Computer problems (re: basil III, etc.) as often as is reported are hard to believe.  If we can send a drone to bomb a specific room in a specific building had have it successfully accomplish its mission; if we can send a space shuttle to a given point and hook up with a space station; if we can ..... .  Why can't they get their act together with an RV?  Other excuses and there have been many are just as unbelievable because of the frequency and duration of these problems.  WE THE PEOPLE have come to the point that Enough is Enough.  It is or it isn't.  Simple.  I can deal with being ripped off, it has happened before.  What I have a hard time with is being lied to every time I turn on the computer and punch up Dinar sites looking for what is happening.  WHY HAVE YOU KEPT THE SAME SOURCES?  COMMON SENSE SAYS TO DUMP THEM IF THEY ARE WRONG ALL THE TIME.

4)  What I write has never been personal.  I tell it like I see it.  If I am uninformed, then the source(s) I have are also.  You seemed to want to make it personal with your above statement, so here I am.  Feel free to pm me any time -  I might be fishing out on the Cook Inlet to the Pacific Ocean, but I will get back to you when I get ashore and find my land legs and my computer.

Thank YOU.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Personal Response to Okie Empty Re: Personal Response to Okie

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Your avatar justly suits you. And I am honored and proud to have you as a long standing Team Member here on DDD! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 pm

I am honored and Proud to serve you and all of those on DDD!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Aksafeone....very well said my friend. Personal Response to Okie 2834342768 

Personal Response to Okie Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Personal Response to Okie 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:57 pm

VERY NICELY SAID...

And yes I believe the guru's are MORONS at best, and ABSOLUTE IDIOT FRAUDS more than likely...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:05 pm

aztex think about this they are not idiots because they have coned so many people to buy what they are promoting. they are con artists and finaly we are realizing it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:07 pm

aksafeone  Personal Response to Okie 2834342768 

nuff said! Personal Response to Okie 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Personal Response to Okie 2245507099Personal Response to Okie 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Get a response?
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:19 pm

jayzze wrote:aztex think about this they are not idiots because they have coned so many people to buy what they are promoting. they are con artists and finaly we are realizing it
Good point, jayzze...

However I still believe that they are IDIOTS in the sense of this definition:

a person of the lowest order

SCUMBAG works too, though... LOL

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Good job AK!! Good job indeed.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

I seem to remember that along with many calls of when it was going to happen and did not, Okie called that it had actually happened twice earlier this year and people were dancing in the streets in other countries, does he still use those sources?  Those sources didn't give him their opinion, they told him a deliberate lie.  Okie even stated that one of his sources "was there when the button was pushed", surely he no longer uses that source, but I bet he does.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:17 pm

You are correct. I remember that post.  I wish I knew where to find it.  He said it was DONE. not that it was GOING to be done >> that is was done. as he has said many times.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum