Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lets Check The Madness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Lets Check The Madness

Go down

Lets Check The Madness Empty Lets Check The Madness

Post by RELIX Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:48 pm

I want you to read this...the latest from Draino the pumper/Affiliate Marketeer. So far, all the worst pumpers have now tendered flimsy back-peddling explanations and excuses. Okie, and TNT Tony were first within minutes after I sent the article I wrote, to them with a little note of concern. Dinar Recaps and Dinar Guru got many emails from readers and my personal friends who feel the same way as we feel. This afternoon, Draino sent this out in his email blast where he pumps and sell the bogus Ray Brooks "Package O' Trusts" which is a pack of boiler-plate Trusts numbering ten in all.

Do you realize that means you must have two trustees each which = 20. Then you need a Trustee watcher for each which = 10. So you have 30 people on the payroll right off the bat because no-one knows 30 people he or she could trust with their life's worth. Now there are four IRS reports to be made for each which now means you have 40 IRS reports to make each year. Well...Draino says...'Got Trust?' I say...'Got Lots Of Time To tick Away Every Year?' AND you will have to hire a Trust Company / Law Firm to perform the Trustee functions...SO...I SAY...'Got Lots of Money?'

These guys are nuts and shysters. The Anderson Webinar I just listened to actually uses a LLC and a Living Trust for their big A.P. plan. No lawsuit protection, no abatement of the inheritance tax, estate tax, nor probate. What? Are they nuts too? Well...yes because these guys are ripping people off. In the case of Anderson, it costs over $6000.00. In the case of Ray Brooks, it costs $3000.00 plus all the Trustee fees and the 40 reports that you will have make for the IRS. Asset segregation, as in the case of Brooks "Package O' Trusts" is a major red flag for the IRS and is spotlighted on the IRS website and a ...now hear this...TAX EVASION method. Not TAX AVOIDANCE...but...TAX EVASION! The later is punishable by law and fines and jail time are possibilities.

I'm listening to Ray Brooks right now and I got to say, this guy doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. He is right now misrepresenting the issues and talking typical GURU hybrid horse pocky. How do these guys sleep at night?

Just the facts Ma'am...just the facts.

NOW LETS ALL DO THE HUMPTY DANCE!!!!!!!       

"STILL TIME TO TRUST?"

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME MAY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MY METHOD OF ASSESSING CURRENT PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INTEL IS DONE. WHAT I HAVE COME TO FEEL COMFORTABLE  WITH IS THE THE TRIANGULATION PROCESS.  IF YOU HAVE TWO TRUSTED SOURCES WHO ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, EVEN IF THE WORDS ARE DIFFERENT AND THEY SEEM TO HAVE THE EXACT SAME NEWS.  THEN THAT NEWS IS RELIABLE AT THE TIME IT WAS GIVEN.   THE GOAL IS TO MINIMIZE DISINFORMATION AND CONFUSION.  I DO NOT BASH  NOR DO I PROMOTE.  I DECERN  AND ANALYZE DATA.  I WILL CHALLENGE POSITIONS AND ASK HOW , WHAT AND WHY.  THE TIERS ARE REAL AND A LOT OF WHAT YOUR HAVE HEARD IS TRUE, HOWEVER A BUNCH IS STILL IN THE SHADOWS,  THE TIER 2 ARENA IS MY CHECK OFF AGAINST THE DINAR WORLD AS IT IS SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT.  THERE GOALS ARE NOT THE SAME AND THEY ARE NOT INVESTING IN DINAR. 

THIS SYSTEM ONLY WORKS WITH LONG TERM PROVIDERS WHO HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT THEY HAVE BUILT GOOD BRIDGES TO BANKS AND OTHER PROVIDERS, LIKE 3 LETTER AGENCIES ETC.  SO FROM TIME TO TIME I WILL MAKE REFERENCE TO ONE OF THESE PROVIDERS. THAT IS NOT YOU OPPORTUNITY TO FLY OFF THE HANDLE DEFENDING THE HONOR OF ALL.

FRANKLY I SUSPECT EVERY PROVIDER'S INTEL AND I DO NOT DO WELL HE SAID IT SO IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE.   NOPE THAT IS THE BELL RINGING IN MY HEAD, IT'S TIME TO SEE HOW MANY AGREE AND OR IS THERE ANY SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OR SOLID EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.  I HAVE ONE GOAL.  FIND BANKING DAY. 

THAT'S IT. UNLIKE SOME I DO NOT SEEK ROCK STAR STATUS.  I HAVE HAD THAT ALREADY IN MY LIFE AND IT WAS NOT FUN.  MY GOAL IS TO HELP MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS GET THROUGH THIS TIME AND BE READY FOR THE FUTURE.   MOST ALL IN THE DAY TO DAY THE EVENT WILL BE ANTICLIMACTIC FOR SURE. I THINK MOST WILL BE IN SHOCK AND THEN SOME PANIC AS THEY RUSH TO GET THINGS DONE.  THAT WILL BE THE SAD PART. 7 FIGURE LIFE STYLE LOOKS GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE, HOWEVER IT HAS IT'S PITFALLS AND LEANING CURVE. THE SHARKS ARE BIGGER AND MEANER. YOU GOT AND THEY WANT IT. YOU GOING TO HAVE TO BE SMART ABOUT YOUR NEW POSITION IF YOUR GOING TO KEEP IT.

FURTHER MORE, REFERENCES TO THE TINFOIL HAT AND THE MOTHER SHIP ARE THOSE THAT SPOOF ABOUT  NESSARA  STUFF, AND OR THE POLITICAL CHANGES THEY THINK WILL HAPPEN, I UNDERSTAND WHO IS DRIVING THE BUS AND I UNDERSTAND THE LONG TERM GOALS. I ALSO HAVE READ THE LAST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK AND I KNOW HOW ALL OF THIS WILL END.  SO IN THE MEAN TIME MY GOAL IS TO PROVIDE A RATIONAL VIEWPOINT AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW LONG THE WAIT IS NOW AS THE BUS IS LATE. 

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum