Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More GOO-ROO-GOO!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

More GOO-ROO-GOO!

3 posters

Go down

More GOO-ROO-GOO!  Empty More GOO-ROO-GOO!

Post by RELIX Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

8-2-2013  Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   i also still am not sold that this will come out low and drift up.  I KNOW DR SHABIBI IS NOT THERE ANY LONGER BUT I STILL THINK HIS POSITION WITH THE IMF IS IN A CONTROLLING AND SETTING VALUE PART OF THE IMF AND HE ALWAYS SAID MODERATE RATE CLOSE TO KUWAIT THAT THEY CAN MAINTAIN FOR 24 TO 36 MONTHS AND FURTHER STABILIZE THEIR ECONOMY COUNTRY WIDE.  POPPY3

*** I KNOW DR SHABIBI IS NOT THERE ANY LONGER BUT I STILL THINK HIS POSITION WITH THE IMF IS IN A CONTROLLING AND SETTING VALUE PART OF THE IMF.

Now here is what I'm talking about. This guy has no idea of the United Nations, it's agencies, NGO's etc... The IMF has NEVER and NEVER will EVER be in charge of setting "Values or Controlling" currencies. They are what you might compare to the Mortgage Broker or Loan Officer. They negotiate the contracts and make the collateral agreements for the SDR allotment so what they do is push paper and negotiate terms. Poor Poppy...lets hope he gets well soon! ***

8-2-2013  Intel Guru TD     There are NO INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAWS STATING THIS CAN NOT BE SO. IT's THEIR SHOW AND WHAT WE WANT OR WISH FOR IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE. And proof of such are countries like Kuwait, Turkey & Lebanon among many who in recent history did exactly that. All investors will need to do is go to any major Bank...or a currency dealer and do a CE...within the window of time Iraq will officially announce soon otherwise your old notes will be worthless.  [post 2 of 2]

*** Well Mr. TD...you are sort of kind of correct but not really. There are commodity laws that state a currency, once entered into the trading platform, cannot "float" more that 3% in any given 90 day period. So the crap about a low opening rate and rising to a 1-1 is idiotic. At 12% per year, it would take a decade before they could amass enough value to do business in the global marketplace. ALSO...it is a fact that the United Nations / World Bank does not allow any country to abandon a currency. To do so would make you a rogue nation, an International Thief, and that just isn't going to happen. The old notes will be out there and the new notes will be tradable until the job is done. In most cases, around two years is sufficient especially considering there are an estimated 24 trill in the market. If it turns out to be 30 day window, it will be a first. ***

8-2-2013  Intel Guru TD   Now with each passing day and the closer we are to boarding the train for execution of our CE several points are becoming better in focus. First, that indeed Iraq as a sovereign country is in charge of this affair. Proof of such is the ROI we shall receive and that by making the ground rules on how this is to be rolled out. The latest piece to fall into place is the very short window being provided to exchange the old notes to new ones. This applies to everyone in country as well outside although the exact number of days will be of small difference.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** UN - 101 : The WB makes to payout of SDR's to the borrower nation. That would be Iraq. The IMF writes the Note much like a mortgage. We lend you SDR's and you will pay us X amount per year or whatever time frame, or we will take X Natural Resources into receivership until you square up. Default and we take it all. The BIS makes the calculations as to what one currency is worth compared to another. Thus the name International Bank of Settlements. This is not hard stuff if you care to look it up. What are these guys problems. Ridiculous! Iraq will be in charge as soon as the contracts are signed...the SDR's are in the bank, and the BIS has arranged the rates and the RV is over. NOT BEFORE!!!***

Here is something that has actual relevance to this event. I'd say the Dinar is about to hit the fan.

Policy meetings to shake-up currencies: HSBC's Bloom
The currency markets will be thrown into disarray this week as key monetary policy meetings take place around the world, HSBC's David Bloom told CNBC.

[b style="font-weight:bold;color:blue;text-decoration:underline"]http://www.cnbc.com/id/100927289[/b]

Currencies Archives | Email alerts

July 31, 2013, 10:26 a.m. EDT
Forex traders brace for 'monster' next few days
Foreign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of market-moving events in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market.

[b style="font-weight:bold;color:blue;text-decoration:underline"]http://www.marketwatch.com/story/forex-traders-brace-for-monster-next-few-days-2013-07-31?siteid=rss&rss=1[/b]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2arsStrC5

I forgot who said it but YES...this is a very TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

More GOO-ROO-GOO!  Empty Re: More GOO-ROO-GOO!

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 pm

RELIX -  I LOVE YOUR COMMENTARY ON WHAT EACH ONE SAYS!   You argue the points with facts and info instead of just bashing.   Nice job! You and Kevin could get a real good convo going sometime.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:43 pm

So whattayahaftado to get one of those Goo-Roo jobs anyway! More GOO-ROO-GOO!  3508649203 More GOO-ROO-GOO!  3508649203 More GOO-ROO-GOO!  3508649203

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Lie thru your teeth

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Great Job Relix! You just saved me a lot of typing tomorrow. More GOO-ROO-GOO!  2218296283 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More GOO-ROO-GOO!  2805820865  More GOO-ROO-GOO!  2805820865  More GOO-ROO-GOO!  2805820865  More GOO-ROO-GOO!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum