Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’

2 posters

Go down

Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ Empty Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’

Post by RELIX Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/iraqi-dinar/

Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’
Posted on 22 July 2013. Tags: Corruption, dinar, IQD, iraqi dinar, re-denomination, re-valuation, Redenomination, revaluation

By Omar al-Shaher for Al-Monitor. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.
Two Iraqi parliamentary committees monitoring fiscal policy in Iraq have held two contradictory positions on the Iraqi currency “reset” project, which would delete three zeros from the currency. There has been much debate about the project’s feasibility and the date of its implementation.
While the parliamentary Economic Committee believes that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency would strengthen it, the parliamentary Finance Committee fears that this project would open the door to counterfeit operations.
In a statement to Al-Monitor, Mudher Mohammad Saleh, former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, warned against the consequences of such a step if it is not implemented at the appropriate time.
Abdul Abbas Shayya, a member of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament, told Al-Monitor, “Reforming the management of the Iraqi currency now requires the deletion of three zeros. This has been endorsed by the parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee.”
Shayya, an MP for the State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, added that the Economic Committee “asked the government and the Central Bank to quickly replace the current Iraqi currency with another that is less [in value] by three zeros.”
“The Iraqi currency is weak, and the money supply has amounted to multi-trillions because of the existence of these useless zeros,” he said. “The country will witness a significant increase in oil revenues, financial earnings and high budgets. Thus, we need to print new banknotes, as estimated by the Central Bank.”

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ Empty Re: Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’

Post by RELIX Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 pm

This counterfeit malarky gets to me especially when the new IQD is the safest, most counterfeit-proof currency in the world. Soon to be followed by the NEW UST - Note. I don't buy it do you?

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’ Empty Re: Officials Divided Over Dinar ‘Reset’

Post by catman Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am

Don't know abut counterfeit dinar, but I don't buy that there are any UST notes coming out anytime in the near future.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum